Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Paopufruity

The Ultimate Fight

Percy looked really sad "Madison, please, hold on, we can't do this without you, you are a vital part for us to bring back our village" said Percy sending the message to her. "Should we go Rick?" asked Percy looking at him "We could find your sister." said Percy looking at him. Percy started to put on his back pack.

Rick stood back up. "Percy, I'll go and find out how to get my sister back. You need to stay here and look after Madison for now. If anyone saw her if you and I were gone, she'd never stand a chance, and carrying her around with us won't help her heal any faster. What she needs now is rest. She needs someone to protect her for now, and I don't think that there's anyone here more capable of that than you." Rick looked at Madison, then at Percy. "I'm going to find out how to save Erica.... and destroy the monster that did this to her. Whenever you think that the coast is clear, and if Madison gets better(and I pray she does), take Madison and find a way to bring this place down. When you do, don't hesitate to do it immediately. Irem is probably going to come by here soon, so be careful."

Percy hesitated "Rick, you dont understand, I'm a failiure. I failed to save Madison once already.... I can't even save myself. I've only gotten one percent better ever since the hospital. But I have to... I have to prove myself, we have to save your sister Madison and the village, so I'll do it. But I'm gonna anticipate a quicker recover for Madison then you both think if I'm forced to... if that happens, its gonna be the sake for all of us... it'll save one useful person..." said Percy looking at Rick

the female shadow stood up"..stell no luck huh...do you like to displeas master sin"she was shivering on the inside becous shes seen what sin can really do she knew that his been hidding his power keeping it down the last time he let some of his power out it pressed her and irem into the ground in 2 minut's falt and face first but she shook it off most of the sadow's where there head's and saying no we dont.then they left to look agian

sin was stell where he was"it shoulndt take them this long to find osmone in this small place but i didnt tell them to try and find them this buildng is no good any way there dunm human's they dont know that this is only a traing gorund or osme dunm ass buiding they made we need to get going to the main building later ill be happy to get home"he was thinking

Rick held his forehead. "Percy, you're still hurt, so you shouldn't be moving around either, let alone fighting..... but if this is what you truly want..." Rick sat back down. He looked at Madison, then at the large building they were in. Something seems off about this place. It just doesn't have a right feel to it, like this isn't their main base. Either way, if we destroy it, it will bring a lot of Raniken down with it. Rick looked at Percy again. "If you truly want to go out and do all of this yourself, I won't stop you. If you want to go, I'll stay and look after Madison. You find a way to destroy this place..." Rick thought back to his sister, being controled by Sin. "....Erica can wait."

sin looked around in teh tree's and jumped up in one and sat down"...even if they dtroy this play there's millon more and beside's if they havent notices ther's non of our men in there this place is run down or ther ethere all away "he was htinking agaian the female shadow was sitting aorund in the top of the place"..i wonder what we should do about thos p[eoply..."she was thinkign about all the nice stuff sin does for her and irem but then looked at the shadow's "go god danmit"then they where off

"No... Rick... I have an idea to have Madison get a quicker recovery... Its the best for everyone... you, your sister, Madison, and myself. I might have to... kill myself..." said Percy. "Do you... think... thats a good idea? If you dont... I dont know what to... do... I was starting to get better Rick and now... I'm for sure better then I was before..." said Percy looking at Rick

Rick looked at Percy angrily. "The three of us need to stick together if we want any hope of bringing these things down. That means you too. You're just as important of a member to the team as I am, or Madison is, or Goodwin is. We need you." Rick stood up again. "Stay here and guard Madison with your life. Help her heal, comfort her, do whatever you need to do to help her get better. I'm going to find a way to tear this place apart." Before Percy could object again, Rick ran off into the darkness ahead.

the shadow's where stilll searching aorund the place they didnt see anything they just keep going checking part's of it most of the shadow's where down below checking and only a few where in the part where the peoply where one of them saw rick from far away but was thinking hi eye's where playign trick'son him ether way he just stood ther the femal shadow still sitting in the same spot was getting anger that they coulndt find thos peoply they should have ofudn hem a minut's ago and brong them back to her oanother shadow saw rick andstarted fallowing rick with out making a sound he wonted to wait for the right momnet to attack him

"No... I'm a shame of you guys... I'm garbage compared to the 3 of you... even now with Madison's weak condition... I'll be forced to do it, if she doesn't get any better" said Percy (if you're thinking that Percy is talking about sudicide, no he isn't, he's talking about something else) Percy set down his back pack and took out his master bolt and his swords. "..."

Whatever you do Percy. Do not do ANYTHING that might put yourself at risk. You guys should go ahead.. Does it REALLY matter if I die or not. My life is only one of the many that live in out village... Losing me isn't such a big deal is it......? more tears ran down her pale face. I'm so sorry... I'm so- sorry...... then her breathing slowed again this time even more. More blood ran down her sides....She was struggling for breath, it wasn't much longer til she was dead

Rick remembered something and ran back to Percy and Madison. "I almost forgot." Rick took out his sword and cut off his right sleeve. He used the material to bandage some of Madison's wounds, but they couldn't do much more than temporarily stop the bleeding. Rick left one of his swords beside Madison and Percy. "Remember, I'm going to come back. Percy, look after her." And with that, Rick ran back into the depths of the building, leaving Percy and Madison behind before they could stop him.

I know that there are shadows watching me, and I don't care, as long as I lead them away from Percy and Madison. Besides, there's only one shadow that I care about...

Percy was really sad. He decided to do what he needed to do. "I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna force myself to do it... at all costs..." muttered Percy "I'm gonna use magic... it might cost me my life... but its better for everyone" said Percy sending a message to Goodwin Madison and Rick "Have a good life Madison... use it well farewell everyone" muttered Percy. Percy put all 3 of his weapons into the air "Ishaybou corayok estuyo kkunai" suddenly some energy went into Madison

Rick ran through the building, despite moving for so long, he had made little progress. This place is like a huge maze! Well, every maze has a finish line, so I'm just going to have to keep going. Rick turned through another corridor of endless shadow, perfectly aware that shadows were following him. Either way, he didn't stop moving, even though his body was begging him for a break. Rick decided to get an update from Percy. Percy, this is Rick. I've gotten a bit further into the building. Is Madison alright, is she getting any better?

Percy saw Madison dead and started buring his face with his arms and started crying "No... I can't let this happen. I'm not gonna back down... those soldiers... are gonna pay for this" muttered Percy angrily. Percy got on his crutches and started walking to where Rick was on his crutches. He didn't want to carry this on anymore... He grabbed Madison's body but since that he gave Madison some of his energy, he was really exhausted. Percy got out his master bolt and 2 celestial bronze swords "That was supposed to be me who died... not her... now I'm afraid that I'm gonna die along with her... Rick was counting on both of us... and I failed him..." thought Percy

Rick kept running through, intent on finding a way to destroy the building. "I've been running for hours, and I've found nothing! If I want to keep Percy and Madison safe, I'm going to have to move quickly." Not noticing Percy approaching behind him, Rick began sprinting as fast as he could, even though his body was demanding rest. Ricck began to get confused. Why hasn't Percy responded yet? It's not like him. Rick decided to send Percy another message.

Percy, can you hear me? Is Madison alright?

Percy didn't want to respond all he wanted was to die right there and then but now he had another reason why he wanted to kill the soldiers: because they killed Madison... and for that they will pay a deep price for that... he vowed. Percy continued to walk on his crutches and holding Madison. He was ashamed to even show his face to Rick now that he let Madison die...

Rick eventually found himself in a dark room. Unlike the others, though, this one was filled with gasoline cans. "This must have been what they used to light up our village." Rick pieced together. "Well, it's about time I returned the favour." Rick emptied out each and every barrel of gas that was there, drenching the floor with the flammable liquid. Percy, this is Rick. I found a way to light this place up, so get out of here as quickly as possible. Make sure Madison stays with you no matter what, got it?

Percy didn't want to feel the guilt. He made Madison die. It was all his fault... he didn't deserve to live but Percy continued to go onto his crutches to continue to hop along. "Can't believe she's done it" muttered Percy. Percy sensed something. He got out his master bolt and then it started sending out sparks. Percy shook his head sadly and deactivated his master bolt and put it in his back pack "I ... give... up..." muttered Percy. Percy just wanted to die right there and then...

Rick pulled out his two swords, and grinding them together, turned and began running. Sparks flew out from the blades, and hit the gasoline that drenched the ground below him. As fire and explosions rocketed behind him, Rick ran as fast as he could, manouvering himself through the seemingly endless labrynth.

Percy, this is Rick! This building is coming down soon, so I need you to turn and get out of here as soon as you can. Make sure Madison stays with you at all times. I'll meet up with you soon enough, but get out of here now!

Percy heard Rick "..." "Guess I better go..." muttered Percy. Percy started to turn around and ran outside of the building. Percy took out his 2 celestial bronze swords and his master bolt. "What am I gonna do" muttered Percy. Percy saw some obstacles preventing Percy from passing. "Damn" muttered Percy. Percy was thinking of some way to break out of the obstacle to get out of here. "Bingo" muttered Percy. Percy sent sparks out of his master bolt to power up his 2 celestial bronze swords. "Time to get out of here" Percy hopped on his crutches and got out of there. "... Rick is gonna never forgive me for this... my magic didn't work... I thought I was supposed to die... but instead she died and its all my fault..." said Percy. Percy suddenly saw shadows surrounding him. "Die" said Percy glaring at them. Percy got out his 2 eletrical celestial bronze swords and sliced all of them down. He finally saw one last shadow "Go die!" exclaimed Percy. Percy sent one last eletrical spark out of his master bolt to kill the shadow. "I'm getting out of here I might still have a chance to save her." Percy started hopping to the hospital carrying Madison.

Rick ran though corridor after corridor, as the roof began collapsing. Finally, Rick saw the exit waiting for him at the ed of the final hallway. Running as fast as he could, Rick jetted through the exit, turning to watch as the Raniken's training facility collapsed. Rick collapsed to the ground, his heart racing at dangerous levels. He had never pushed himself as much as he had. His body demanding rest, Rick slowly closed his eyes. However, one last thing went through his mind. "Percy! Madison!" Rick wanted to get up and look for them, but he was far too tired. Before going to sleep, Rick sent out one last message.

Percy, Madison, if either of you recieve this message, then let me know you're still alive. The building collapsed and I managed to escape, but I'm too tired to move right now. I'm going to rest up, and tomorrow I'll begin looking for the Raniken's real headquarters. As much as I'd like to see you guys, Irem and that other guy are still out there hunting us, and I'm going to have to face Erica eventually. Please meet up with me as soon as you can.

Percy went to the hospital and sat down on the bed and had Madison lieing beside him "... I know this is useless... I know that she cant be revived but I might as well try" muttered Percy. Percy got the message "Hey man, I'm in the hospital come to there as soon as you can" Percy sent that message back to him. "It was a long hard day for me" muttered Percy. Percy looked at his 2 now eletrical celestial bronze swords and put them in his backpack "I dont know how I used these but hey they were useful" muttered Percy. Percy lied down on the hospital bed and went to sleep "Madison, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" muttered Percy before he went asleep.