Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zachy1993

Naruto x DC Universe Crossover RP Sign Ups *EDITED!*

Since I've only played Ultimate Ninja Storm to get the main storyline of the original Naruto series, and have yet to play the other Ninja Storms to get most of the Shippuden story. (I lack the commitment to sit down and watch ALL those episodes or read all those manga chapters! :) This will be the type of RP where A LOT of canon characters are up for grabs.

This will be mostly focused on the following ninja who get sucked into the DC Universe

Naruto 

Shikamaru

Kiba

(Plot: Darkseid will fire his omega beams through a portal into the Leaf Village, zapping our Naruto characters into the DCU. Back into a time where they will meet each member of the Justice League and have history with them. This is where Darkseid's plan will have gone wrong. He will have miscalculated and hoped that the ninjas would have been bloodthirsty, he will have doubted them as bloodthirsty monsters who only thrive to kill. They will go through time meeting and going through several events with each critical member of the JL, being zapped to each point when their tasks are done with that historic moment in that event of that character. Once they are finished with each one, they will end up at the fight between Darkseid and the Justice League, and finally go home once Darkseid is defeated.) 

Posted Image

Edited by Zachy1993

Harvey Hyuga"You either die a hero or become BYAKUGAN!"

*Blinks* I can't tell if you just applied for an OC or if you're just commenting something silly o.o.

Meh why not. I'm grabbing Shikamaru if that's ok.

Sure! :D I'll send you a PM since you're the only one who seems interested!

He isnt the only one interested. Tho can i take Kiba Inazuka?

Ya sure can dude! ^-^ I'll add to the list as we go the characters that have been claimed ok?

Just wondering can you tell us how you plan to make the whole world change thing happen?

The whole idea of traversing other worlds isn't unheard of in the DC Universe. So if I eventually involve a big Justice League opponent like Darkseid who opens up a portal that sucks the characters through. Then it shouldn't be too wild. 

But the idea I had was the characters will have to travel through different timelines in the DC Universe like in the arcs of the Batman comics and the Superman comics etc. To get home.....and eventually will wind up at the point where Darkseid has been interfering with the Multiverse.

Whoops, sorry I'm late. Way late.Hmm. What Batman story arcs are you going through?

In no particular order here as far as BATMAN goes:

Dark Knight Returns

Year One

Death IN the Family

No Man's Land

Knightfall arc

Hush and Under the Hood