Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ruby Rose

Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)

One's an evil carnival mirror, the other is Krampus. I haven't posted any writing on the forums in a long time..

I don't know, I might not. I always feel leery about making new topics

They sound enticing though. 

They sound enticing though. 

Well, the Krampus one ends with the kids being made into a feast, as well as ornaments... might be to gory to post. 

I showed my friend on google, and he seemed to like them. Said they were dark, though. And the forum team gets pissy about gore and dark material

Well, the Krampus one ends with the kids being made into a feast, as well as ornaments... might be to gory to post. 

I showed my friend on google, and he seemed to like them. Said they were dark, though. And the forum team gets pissy about gore and dark material

Well what do you expect? This is a forum for Disney lovers not Sam Raimi. xD

Edited by Geralt

Well what do you expect? This is a forum for Disney lovers not Sam Raimi. xD

The other doesn't have gore: just a kid getting scared by a clownhouse mirror, and a vauge mention of a bad ending, but nothing show with any detail.

I don't know, no one would probably care all that much about them. 

The other doesn't have gore: just a kid getting scared by a clownhouse mirror, and a vauge mention of a bad ending, but nothing show with any detail.

I don't know, no one would probably care all that much about them. 

Pshhh i'd care! 8D 

Sweet.

Calliope Mirror

It was the calliope that brought him up to the attic in the first place: the loud, racy, slightly off center calliope, like the time Sissy took him to the state fair..only this time it came from the attic, a place he was expressely forbidden to enter.He held Winnie close, the old bear dustily trailed a leg behind him, as he went up the steps to the loud noise, the calliope's rusty siren call making him move against his fear, as he pushed open the large door, unlocked despite Sissy locking it carefully before.Giggling echoing in the room as he pushed inside, and coloured lights flashed across the walls and junk gathered within, the mirror the cause, it seemed, the large mirror Daddy said had come from a carnival's funhouse, the mirror he was told never to touch or see.The noise grew, and the calliope becknoed him, a rattling of rollar coaster wheels, neighing of horses, and the smell of sweat and sawdust drawing him to the mirrors cold surface, fingers reaching out to touch the smooth glass, behind which the carnival frolicked under lightning filled skies.The clown came too fast for him to back away, and a rough hand smeared with grease paint and blood reached for him, as he back away from the mirror in shock, the calliope screaming at an increased rate, screams coming from behind the glass, the clown oozing blood as it smiled.He ran, he ran and never looked back, as the calliope jangled into a blood chilling halt.Daddy spanked him for breaking the mirror, and Mommy fussed over him for imagined wounds from the blood on the glass shards. It wasn't his.https://youtu.be/-6U9Ov-fPYYHe found out whose it was that night, as his window opened on a gentle breeze scented with grease and horse shit, and the laughter of children and the screaming of adults wafted on thw wind, the calliope's mournful cry flickering on the night's darkness...

Krampus (Bloody near end)

Christmas eve, a night of cheer and goodwill...and yelling, and punching, and biting and slapping...Jimmy and Joan were the two worst little beasts known, a terror to the neighborhood, and the apple of their clueless parents' eye, able to do as they pleased with no repercussions. Right now, they were busily punching each other by the Christmas tree, and smashing Grandma Rose's prized European ornaments. An angel, a star, the Nativity, and a sled had so far been destroyed, glass shards sparkiling in the moonlight by the open window, as shouts echoed into the snow streets beyond. A radio gloomily played tired carols on droningly, as the two fought.The tree crashed to the ground with a thud, and the terrible twins chuckled with glee, happy with their destruction. Their parents awoke, after a night of love and peace, and rolled their eyes without bothering to check on their darlings in the next room.A thud on the rooftop made everyone stop and stare, as thw chimney rattled, and lights blew out in darkness's hold. The radio blared, as the children trembled, and thudding rattled it's way down the flue. The creature stepped in, with a bloody grin, claws extended towards the naughty children within.Mother and Father got up at the screams, as the creature called Krampus tore the twins at the seams.By the time they got there, it was silent and quiet, the tree decorated gaily, and cookies laid out. The new ornaments were cheery, red and glistening, the cookies crackling and browned from heating, markered Santa's on the backs curling blackly. The twins were not there, or not all of them at least, as the remains were laid out as a creative Christmas feast. Apples and fingers, and a organ or two, the parents shrieks echoed into the night.Krampus was neither sad nor sorry at his bloody Christmas party, as he scampered away over the rooftops with glee, a dark crimson trail in the snow behind his dragging tail."Merry Christmasssss.." He said, with a hiss and a wink, as the moon covered with dark clouds. 

Calliope Mirror

It was the calliope that brought him up to the attic in the first place: the loud, racy, slightly off center calliope, like the time Sissy took him to the state fair..only this time it came from the attic, a place he was expressely forbidden to enter.He held Winnie close, the old bear dustily trailed a leg behind him, as he went up the steps to the loud noise, the calliope's rusty siren call making him move against his fear, as he pushed open the large door, unlocked despite Sissy locking it carefully before.Giggling echoing in the room as he pushed inside, and coloured lights flashed across the walls and junk gathered within, the mirror the cause, it seemed, the large mirror Daddy said had come from a carnival's funhouse, the mirror he was told never to touch or see.The noise grew, and the calliope becknoed him, a rattling of rollar coaster wheels, neighing of horses, and the smell of sweat and sawdust drawing him to the mirrors cold surface, fingers reaching out to touch the smooth glass, behind which the carnival frolicked under lightning filled skies.The clown came too fast for him to back away, and a rough hand smeared with grease paint and blood reached for him, as he back away from the mirror in shock, the calliope screaming at an increased rate, screams coming from behind the glass, the clown oozing blood as it smiled.He ran, he ran and never looked back, as the calliope jangled into a blood chilling halt.Daddy spanked him for breaking the mirror, and Mommy fussed over him for imagined wounds from the blood on the glass shards. It wasn't his.https://youtu.be/-6U9Ov-fPYYHe found out whose it was that night, as his window opened on a gentle breeze scented with grease and horse shit, and the laughter of children and the screaming of adults wafted on thw wind, the calliope's mournful cry flickering on the night's darkness...

Krampus (Bloody near end)

Christmas eve, a night of cheer and goodwill...and yelling, and punching, and biting and slapping...Jimmy and Joan were the two worst little beasts known, a terror to the neighborhood, and the apple of their clueless parents' eye, able to do as they pleased with no repercussions. Right now, they were busily punching each other by the Christmas tree, and smashing Grandma Rose's prized European ornaments. An angel, a star, the Nativity, and a sled had so far been destroyed, glass shards sparkiling in the moonlight by the open window, as shouts echoed into the snow streets beyond. A radio gloomily played tired carols on droningly, as the two fought.The tree crashed to the ground with a thud, and the terrible twins chuckled with glee, happy with their destruction. Their parents awoke, after a night of love and peace, and rolled their eyes without bothering to check on their darlings in the next room.A thud on the rooftop made everyone stop and stare, as thw chimney rattled, and lights blew out in darkness's hold. The radio blared, as the children trembled, and thudding rattled it's way down the flue. The creature stepped in, with a bloody grin, claws extended towards the naughty children within.Mother and Father got up at the screams, as the creature called Krampus tore the twins at the seams.By the time they got there, it was silent and quiet, the tree decorated gaily, and cookies laid out. The new ornaments were cheery, red and glistening, the cookies crackling and browned from heating, markered Santa's on the backs curling blackly. The twins were not there, or not all of them at least, as the remains were laid out as a creative Christmas feast. Apples and fingers, and a organ or two, the parents shrieks echoed into the night.Krampus was neither sad nor sorry at his bloody Christmas party, as he scampered away over the rooftops with glee, a dark crimson trail in the snow behind his dragging tail."Merry Christmasssss.." He said, with a hiss and a wink, as the moon covered with dark clouds. 

Wow they're both really really good. Calliope Mirror has a really eerie tone to it, while the second one is rather straight out terrifying; in a good way of course. 

Wow they're both really really good. Calliope Mirror has a really eerie tone to it, while the second one is rather straight out terrifying; in a good way of course. 

That's what I was going for with Krampus: straight out gore, with a freaky little Tales From The Crypt vibe. 

The first is based on a picture. 

Are they worth posting? 

That's what I was going for with Krampus: straight out gore, with a freaky little Tales From The Crypt vibe. 

The first is based on a picture. 

Are they worth posting? 

I'd definitely say so. They're worth a read for other peeps. 

It's even multimedia xD Music and picture for both. 

I might post the mirror one, but Krampus might be too gory unless I edit it, which ruins the whole gag of the story..

Indeed.