Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

Looking for some roleplayers!

HEY GUYS ITS NEKO. (of course its me who else would be looking for roleplayers)

AS YOU ALL KNOW, I love roleplaying....and being very busy. 

THIS WILL BE A RWBY ROLEPLAY

Roleplayers I would like to be involved:

Silver Kuroi

Nortanort (I know you changed your name)

Riki

Yuffie

Josh Wilson

Stardustblade

SoulEaterEvans

AND OBVIOUSLY AS MANY PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GET INVOLVED. 

Edited by Neko-chan

*pops in*

I'm way behind in RWBY, but sure, why not?

i still remember the Alice of Human Sacrifice we did in 2012

That was done? Now I must find it.

My name has been called. Thus, I must join! For I always come when called! I'm... REALLY behind in RWBY, but I can catch up, quickly!

I got my night class tonight so I'll be off for a couple of hoursWhen I get back I'll fill out a bio and join up if it's ready later

Yay, Ruby's legit roleplaying again!

I intend to participate

Sadly the rules forbid me from not allowing certian people into my roleplay, so abiding by the roleplaying rules, I MUST allow you to join. However if it were my choice, I would not be roleplaying with you due to our past relations.

However, I do not make the rules. I will just be unhappy about this. 

Anyways, thank you for those whom are joining. 

Sure, I know people will eventually drop out.

I WILL HAVE THE STUFF UP BY TONIGHT.

YES, TONIGHT. 

Sadly the rules forbid me from not allowing certian people into my roleplay, so abiding by the roleplaying rules, I MUST allow you to join. However if it were my choice, I would not be roleplaying with you due to our past relations.However, I do not make the rules. I will just be unhappy about this.  Anyways, thank you for those whom are joining. Sure, I know people will eventually drop out.I WILL HAVE THE STUFF UP BY TONIGHT.YES, TONIGHT.

actually the rules prevent disallowing joining based on time on the site! but disallowing based on previous experience is allowed

actually the rules prevent disallowing joining based on time on the site! but disallowing based on previous experience is allowed

i am asking silver about it, he is the main mod of roleplaying

Sadly the rules forbid me from not allowing certian people into my roleplay, so abiding by the roleplaying rules, I MUST allow you to join. However if it were my choice, I would not be roleplaying with you due to our past relations.However, I do not make the rules. I will just be unhappy about this.  Anyways, thank you for those whom are joining. Sure, I know people will eventually drop out.I WILL HAVE THE STUFF UP BY TONIGHT.YES, TONIGHT.

I should be back in about five and a half hours so I'll probably be late to the party, but I intend to join nonetheless Also two people with Swedish usernames could become confusing

I do believe you are allowed to reject me. Though I think clinging to the past is, for lack of a better word, a stupid excuse.

I am not getting into an argument here and now, I am contacting the moderators about if I am allowed to block people out or not. For now, it is your choice to do whatever you want. 

Edited by Neko-chan