Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

My First YouTube Video: Disney Zootopia Teaser Trailer Analysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a62vu7nZ_M

​Hey there Ladies and Gentlemen, here's my very first YouTube video created. This took an entire week to construct and all I used was my iPhone 4S for the audio recording, Pixlr Express for some of the image editing and WeVideo to create this.

This was initially something that was brewing in my mind so I decided to practically plan it out as nobody has done this, and honestly, it's turned out far more professional and informative as I have originally planned! Please watch and comment on YouTube. I'm completely open to honest criticism and I need all the guidance if I were to continue on making videos.

Thank you for taking the opportunity to watch this and comment. I need an international viewing to boost publicity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a62vu7nZ_M

​Hey there Ladies and Gentlemen, here's my very first YouTube video created. This took an entire week to construct and all I used was my iPhone 4S for the audio recording, Pixlr Express for some of the image editing and WeVideo to create this.

This was initially something that was brewing in my mind so I decided to practically plan it out as nobody has done this, and honestly, it's turned out far more professional and informative as I have originally planned! Please watch and comment on YouTube. I'm completely open to honest criticism and I need all the guidance if I were to continue on making videos.

Thank you for taking the opportunity to watch this and comment. I need an international viewing to boost publicity.

Great video! I recommend you change your Youtube Name to something that's not your real name :P  Also, try and add some music in the background!  Lastly, try and sound a little more excited too! But the concept is really cool and original.  I left a like and a comment and subscribed as well :P

Edited by TheNinjasJoint

Great video! I recommend you change your Youtube Name to something that's not your real name :P  Also, try and add some music in the background!  Lastly, try and sound a little more excited too! But the concept is really cool and original.  I left a like and a comment and subscribed as well :P

Thank you so much man: I'm not going to be pumping videos out regularly so you can unsubscribe if you change your mind (I honestly wont mind).

And as far as my account goes, My YouTube account is my Google account. My previous YouTube account was called Galladeofthegangstas and I thought to myself, "One I turn 18, I'm going to stick with my real name so I never regret my YouTube username". Besides, I've synced my social networking accounts to my Google account too. I'm a future thinker like that 

And thanks for the improvements. I tried to emote excitement, but, when I get too excited I buffer my iPhone microphone and I had to redo takes again and again. Alongside that, having a Yorkshire accent is slightly harder to use in terms of narration as I have to be more succinct with certain pronunciations in order for international viewers to understand what I am talking about. I appreciate you sharing this video! Again, thank you!

I'll see if I can emote my enthusiasm far better for any future videos. :)

Thank you so much man: I'm not going to be pumping videos out regularly so you can unsubscribe if you change your mind (I honestly wont mind).

And as far as my account goes, My YouTube account is my Google account. My previous YouTube account was called Galladeofthegangstas and I thought to myself, "One I turn 18, I'm going to stick with my real name so I never regret my YouTube username". Besides, I've synced my social networking accounts to my Google account too. I'm a future thinker like that 

And thanks for the improvements. I tried to emote excitement, but, when I get too excited I buffer my iPhone microphone and I had to redo takes again and again. Alongside that, having a Yorkshire accent is slightly harder to use in terms of narration as I have to be more succinct with certain pronunciations in order for international viewers to understand what I am talking about. I appreciate you sharing this video! Again, thank you!

I'll see if I can emote my enthusiasm far better for any future videos. :)

No problem xD

I know how you feel man, I'm in the same predicament as you, I've only just started Youtube too ;)