Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Dragon Ball Heroes: Super Mission! (1x1 with Azure Flame)

"WHAT!?" King Piccolo yelled out just when the Special Beam Cannon had joined in on the struggle! Then all of the Ki waves on the heroes' side combined, with the Special Cannon visible in the middle and pushed forward immediately! Ginger, Nicky, Sansho, and Garlic Jr. all bailed out through Rapid Movement, with King Piccolo the only enemy hit by this Kamehameha and Special Beam Cannon combination, with him getting engulfed in it and going through him. He yelled in pain as the blast kept hurting him! Then after a moment, the blasts shut off and King Piccolo was no more. It was finally finished.

"Actually..." Garlic Jr. said, diagonally above them. "Now is our time to escape while you're all weak. I could just end you all right now, but it wouldn't be as fun, now would it? Until next time....Rodents." And with that, Garlic Jr. and his men disappeared by Rapid movement.

"Darn it! They got away...." Yuki said, breathing heavily. "But still....We did it! We succeeded!" Yumai said happily, hugging Yuki in celebration.

"I got to say....That was pretty cool! I don't what those food guys were, but they were strong too!" Kid Goku said, stretching. "Well....It's kind of our thing." Pan commented, lightly gloating. "Hey! I have an idea! You guys got pretty strong, right? Why don't I train with you guys?" Kid Goku said.

"WHAT!?" The kids yelled out, so loud that birds flew out.

"Yeah, but in this case the consequences could be catastrophic. So much could change if Goku's not around, or if he's stronger than he should be, or knows things he shouldn't." Tora said. "I mean, with Pan it's okay because she's from an alternate timeline in the future, but this is the start of it all."

"You know, I overheard Trunks and The Supreme Kai of Time talking about something last night..." Pan said. "I think they said the Hero Cards could maybe have the power to take a character with us without any trouble, but they were unsure about it..."

"Well, if that works, it could help us out right now!" Yuki exclaimed.

"Well, it's worth a try! I mean-"

"What are you guys talking about?" Kid Goku had interrupted Yuki's sentence which surprised the Red Tailed Saiyan. "Oh, uh...Hey Goku. If you really want to come with us, just stand still, okay?" Yuki said, pulling out his card. "Um, okay."

Yuki Tosaka held the card facing Kid Goku. After moments, the card then scanned Kid Goku, with a wide red light coming out of it from top to bottom. And after that, the light went back in the card. "Okay....That was unexpected." Yuki said.

"Yeah." Yuki responded, heading for the panel as well that was behind the group. Although, Kid Goku was the last one to climb aboard. "Uh, wait, Go-!" Pan failed to finish her sentence because they had already transported out.

~Time Nest~

Trunks and S.K.T. ran to the panel, checking on the group. "Great work guys! It all went well in the end." Trunks said.

"Yeah, but we accidentally brought a little....Addition." Yumai said, then Kid Goku poked his head from behind the group.

"WHAT!?" Trunks and S.K.T yelled out.

"We can explain..." Pan said.

-5 Minutes Later-

S.K.T sighed. "So let me get this straight. You scanned him with the Hero Card just so he can come with you guys to here in attempt to not cause any concequences?"

"That was the plan." Yuki said. While they were talking, Kid Goku was climbing up TokiToki's perch, trying to get closer to him. "Well....Nothing seems to be out of order. And now that you've brought him here...*sigh* I guess we could have him as an ally." Trunks said with his arms crossed. "Plus if nothing seems to be wrong when you took him out, I guess the same applies if he's somehow defeated." S.K.T. said.

"Great! We've got another ally!" Yuki said excited. Meanwhile, Kid Goku made it all the way up to TokiToki on his perch and reached to touch him, but TokiToki flew away, making Kid Goku lose balance for a bit and begin to fall, but he hung upside down thanks to his tail hanging on to a branch of the perch.

"And he's just one of the villains. We'll figure out a way to deal with him later." Trunks said. "These crooks are going to do everything in their power to try and defeat the warriors in our world. Not only through time, but in the present day as well."

"We've got to stay got to stay. Who knows what they'll do next." S.K.T. said.

"Right..." Yumai said. Kid Goku was just walking towards the group. "I just remembered. You didn't tell me your names yet! So can you tell me?" He asked.

"Oh yeah! Well, my name's Yuki Tosaka and this is my sister Yumai." Yuki said. Kid Goku walked towards Yumai, seeming to look closely at her.

Something tells me I'm about to be...EEEE! Yumai thought before Kid Goku had touched her....Well, you know...

"Oh, so you're a girl!" Kid Goku had said. "YES I'M A GIRL!! DON'T TOUCH THERE!!!" Yumai had yelled out very loud. Trunks, S.K.T., and Pan had flinched and were surprised by the event. "Told you she had a yelling side in her..." Yuki whispered.

"Um....And my name's Trunks. You'll know more about me later." Trunks said, still processing on what just happened. Kid Goku then faced Pan, who looked worried.

"I'm Pan and I'm a girl!" She said quickly, covering herself. "And I'm the Supreme Kai of Time, also a girl." TokiToki had flew towards her, so she moved arm out so he could land on her arm. "And this is my best pal, TokiToki."

"Hee hee hee! It's nice to meet you all! I bet we'll have a great time training together. But first..." His stomach grumbled. "I'm getting hungry. You've got anything to eat?" He asked. "Oh yeah, that's right. Goku is a big eater!" Yumai said. "I could maybe do a little something for you!" S.K.T. said.

"Eeyup! Me too! See ya guys!" Yuki said heading towards the exit with Tora. "I think I've had enough of this world for one day." Yumai said, leaving too.

~Real World~

"Reality once again! *sigh*" Yumai exclaimed.

"Yeah, me too..." Yumai agreed to Tora. "Well, I feel just fine! Hee hee!" Yuki said, putting his arms behind his head.

"Hey!" Kid Goku called out from the screen. "How'd you get there? And why do you look different?"

"Well, uh...How do we explain this to a kid like Goku...?" Yumai commented.

"Magic?" Yuki and Yumai both questioned at the same time. "By magic?" Kid Goku questioned as well.

"Uh, yeah! By a magic portal to only, um, we can go through! Into another world." Yumai said. "Ohh, I think I get it! Heh heh heh!"

"Yumai, we gotta get back home." Yuki said.

"Yeah. Right. Well, good bye Goku!" Yumai said. "See ya!" Yuki said while walking away with his sister.

"Bye!" Kid Goku said waving. psst! Kid Goku heard this sound and turned around. Didn't see anyone until Pan yanked him to the side.

"Hey!" He yelled, but Pan shushed him. "Be quiet. I just want to tell you that I'm planning something tonight. Something cool." She whispered.

"But what is it?" Kid Goku whispered back. "Well, I'm not going to tell you! You'll just mess it up! Anyway, I just need you around in case anything happens, okay?" She whispered. Pan seemed very serious about this plan. "Um, okay. If you say so." Kid Goku responded.

~At night in the Time Nest~

It seemed like everyone went to sleep, with Kid Goku sleeping beside TokiToki's perch. But Pan however, who was sleeping in the Temple of Scrolls, had other plans. She tiptoed very quietly out of the temple, down the stairs, and tiptoed her way to...The exit. Although, when she tiptoed past Kid Goku, he opened one eye to see her.

Pan stopped at the exit, looking determined. Alright.....It's now or never! She took a deep breath...And ran straight through the door! Kid Goku saw the whole thing, got up, and walked through the door following Pan!

~Real World at Night~

The arcade was closed for the night. All the games were shut down. But the DBH arcade machine's card slot suddenly threw out a card of Pan, and then Kid Goku! Then light surrounded the Pan card and soon enough, she was real. Pan had entered the Real World. "It's so dark out here in here..." She whispered. But then Kid Goku's card lit up and the little tailed boy came to life as well! "Very dark." Kid Goku said, surprising Pan. "What are you doing here!?" She whispered.

"Why are you whispering so much? You're not a bad guy, are you?" Kid Goku commented. "Never mind that! Come on." She whispered, walking towards the closed entrance which she lifted up with no problem, letting them go out into the city. She gently let it back down. "So what now?" Kid Goku asked.

"Now we just need to find those 3 guys. You go find Yuki and Yumai. I'll go to find Tora....Wherever they may be..." Pan said back.