Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nermin Colakovic

Kingdom Hearts Unchained (x) Key Unicornis party

i just quit my own party so please reinvite me 

User Saddam

ID 57093 

You joined a party again, if you're still up for joining please leave it asap, it's 1AM here now,  in the morning and throughout the day I'll check the entire day, I'm free tomorrow anyways.

I'm not in a party, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't let you add me.

The problem seems to be that you are in your own party, might've accidentally created your own party there, so if you want to join try to leave it in the party screen and tell me when you did. :)

Name: Luca

ID: 37257

You're also in a party of your own.

you have to be lvl 20 to join a party im working on it right now

No you don't have to be, apparently some people made their own party on accident, probably including you. :) (I only just realized it when I looked at Azure his status screen)

hey, can you invite my friend too? Username Rio drew ID 804134

Got your friend, you are still in a party though.

Here try me again. I just got to Lv. 20 Username: Crown(X)ID 238058

I also checked your account Crown, you are in a party, so just leave and you should be fine :)

All of you please let me know when you left, other people I didn't reply to have been invited.

Edited by Nermin Colakovic

Okay currently there's maintenance, I'll try all of you again in 15 minutes. :)

Add me  xD~!Name: MeiruID: 284256But what does a Party do o3o?

I'm not sure if there's a shared team lux leaderboard but whenever a party member spawns a raid boss you'll be able to see and join in, meaning you can get lux and rewards from that aswell instead of just the raid bosses you spawn yourself.

EDIT : You've all been invited, can't wait to welcome you all :)

I don't have pictures BUT.

Go into the party menu.  (In the Menu and have two people next to each other)

Click on the 3rd option. (You should have 3 Bar for options, press the last one)

Then, there should be a two buttons on top (or one?I forget)  Press the right one.

Theoretically, you should see the invite.  If you do, press the left right button which means accept. Right means decline.

Hello! Do you still have room? If so, I'd like to join! My un is 源 and my ID is 1053553.

I do, but you'll have to wait until either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow because sadly I accidentaly made someone else leader, but he's a good friend of mine and will give me leadership back tomorrow probably.

EDIT: Couldn't get it fixed, everybody that is already in the party please leave and I'll invite you back!