Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)

Huh, neat! I wonder if that glitch applies to the other next-attack medals like Olette too

And yeah, I feel you...i did two 10-pulls and didn't get the new roxas medal either. ): I got two magic Rikus though, so I guess it's not a total loss?

Don't think it does, if it did I doubt the next-attack metals would have been considered kind of worthless for so long.  

I'm also not so sure its a glitch.  I think it might be intended synergy, since it doesn't happen with Kairi / element buffs.  This is only after playing around with her for a bit so far though, so who can say.  

Don't think it does, if it did I doubt the next-attack metals would have been considered kind of worthless for so long.  

I'm also not so sure its a glitch.  I think it might be intended synergy, since it doesn't happen with Kairi / element buffs.  This is only after playing around with her for a bit so far though, so who can say.  

Interesting! I'll see if I can find a screencap of her ability and see what it says. Thanks for the info!

Also...this just occurred to me - if anyone was lucky enough to get one of the new Roxas medals, could you go into your advanced stats (swipe right when viewing your profile) and scroll to where it says マジック属性(リバース) 所持種類数 - is the number one or zero? i've been curious about these reverse medals for ages...

Anyone know what the random update we just got is?  Found it really strange I got booted to download new files randomly.  

same thing happeend to me - they just posted something about bugs regarding the daily quest half AP campaign, so I guess it's a small patch related to that? (didn't read too closely orz)

same thing happeend to me - they just posted something about bugs regarding the daily quest half AP campaign, so I guess it's a small patch related to that? (didn't read too closely orz)

Gotcha.  I was just curious because it seemed so Abrupt and mentioned 11/2 so I thought it might be prepping for a huge maintenance.  

Edited by Emuemuman

Interesting! I'll see if I can find a screencap of her ability and see what it says. Thanks for the info!

Also...this just occurred to me - if anyone was lucky enough to get one of the new Roxas medals, could you go into your advanced stats (swipe right when viewing your profile) and scroll to where it says マジック属性(リバース) 所持種類数 - is the number one or zero? i've been curious about these reverse medals for ages...

it says 1 :)

Can i get an explanation about outfit upgrades? I maxed one, than it dossapeard but i still got the bonuses..

You might have sorting options on that only display incomplete avatar boards - that's my first guess. Is it in your avatar options when you go to customize it?

What skill is this?

Posted Image

as far as i can tell, it's 'seventh blade' - deals damage to all enemies without regard for the element of the enemy. same ability that jack skellington has, too.

as far as i can tell, it's 'seventh blade' - deals damage to all enemies without regard for the element of the enemy. same ability that jack skellington has, too.

i meant the ability w.e it says above 15/15

Edited by Vigamaniac

That's the most terrifying Mickey I ever did see :O  Why couldn't they have given this one out instead of Magic Mickey dupe :P

honestly, i'd be a little mad if they had! xD i pulled once or twice from the limited box for him or jack skellington so if i'd gotten one for free... well, my luck is pretty bad anyway but still! ^^

could someone answer me?

to answer your question: i don't skip the scenes, but I understand japanese so that's probably not an answer you were looking for lol.

OH no sorry I misread your original post, my bad! the skill is Ability Prize Up.

Oh, is it automatically activated?

Or do I need to attack?

Does it work using a partner medal?

Edited by Vigamaniac

Oh, is it automatically activated?

Or do I need to attack?

Does it work using a partner medal?

Skills will activate at random when you attack using that medal (except for guard abilities, which activate when you are attacked)! You don't have to activate the medal's ability to activate the skill, though.

At the beginning, activation rates of partner medal skills were like non-existent, but I think they've tweaked that in recent updates because I've definitely noticed partner medal skills actually activating now.

edit: this might be entirely anecdotal, but i just wanted to add i don't think i've ever seen a status effect activate when flicking, and i find i have better activation rates for Attack Up Whole when i attack the entire party.

Edited by minamoto

You might have sorting options on that only display incomplete avatar boards - that's my first guess. Is it in your avatar options when you go to customize it?

Yea that was the problem.. I was completly confused with that sorting system. I still don't know what does the 'cost' mean when upgrading equips x:Btw aby general tips about the medals ? I mean, i do get many of them and its hard to know which are worth keeping.

Yea that was the problem.. I was completly confused with that sorting system. I still don't know what does the 'cost' mean when upgrading equips x:Btw aby general tips about the medals ? I mean, i do get many of them and its hard to know which are worth keeping.

oh - i think i answered this in party chat earlier but hopefully I can explain it a little better here!

basically, the number and rarity of medals you can equip on your keyblade is limited by the total deck cost. it doesn't matter so much at lower rarities, but the deck cost jumps way up (from 14 to 46) when you hit 6-stars, making it hard to support more than one 6-star at a time in a full deck on a keyblade if your total cost is low. you can upgrade your total deck cost through the avatar boards, and lower the cost of individual medals through cid medals.

and hmm - that's a good question! i'm a completionist, so i keep at least one of every combat medal i obtain so I can hopefully fill out the album someday. (i also bought 50 extra storage slots during the 2.8 event, though, so I have the space.) i don't generally keep multiples around unless i'm upgrading abilities or they're rare event medals, and i'm pretty quick to sell of medals that i can get through the friend point draw.

oh - i think i answered this in party chat earlier but hopefully I can explain it a little better here! basically, the number and rarity of medals you can equip on your keyblade is limited by the total deck cost. it doesn't matter so much at lower rarities, but the deck cost jumps way up (from 14 to 46) when you hit 6-stars, making it hard to support more than one 6-star at a time in a full deck on a keyblade if your total cost is low. you can upgrade your total deck cost through the avatar boards, and lower the cost of individual medals through cid medals. and hmm - that's a good question! i'm a completionist, so i keep at least one of every combat medal i obtain so I can hopefully fill out the album someday. (i also bought 50 extra storage slots during the 2.8 event, though, so I have the space.) i don't generally keep multiples around unless i'm upgrading abilities or they're rare event medals, and i'm pretty quick to sell of medals that i can get through the friend point draw.

Yea i asked it before i got the answer at the party, thanks~And the thing is that obviously there are medals that are better than others, so it will be good to know which ones are worth upgrading up to rank 6 :x