Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DaxovanHearts

Japan D23 Expo = Frozen World Reveal?

I just want to see Star Wars.

I'd rather not. Star Wars is too heavy of a franchise to minuscule it to a "world" in Kingdom Hearts.

I'm really hoping it's treasure planet instead since the other 2 new worlds we've gotten were both produced by Roy Conli, and Frozen is such a big thing right now that wouldn't be really surprising. Seeing what they would do with the ice and snow would make it interesting, and that might build up hype, but I'd still prefer treasure planet for the reveal especially if it showed a populated area like the space port filled with people. Seeing an area filled with npcs would really get me excited.

Edited by lehahiah81

I'm really hoping it's treasure planet instead since the other 2 new worlds we've gotten were both produced by Roy Conli, and Frozen is such a big thing right now that wouldn't be really surprising. Seeing what they would do with the ice and snow would make it interesting, and that might build up hype, but I'd still prefer treasure planet for the reveal especially if it showed a populated area like the space port filled with people. Seeing an area filled with npcs would really get me excited.

NPC's? the Kingdom Hearts team have never heard of such a thing!  :lol: If a Treasure Planet world is announced: it will literally be nothing but space.

I know, and I'm keeping my hopes low.

To be completely honest, if we flag this up at Square Enix then they will ensure the game is more lively.