Posted September 9, 201511 yr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up7cPE__ar4A funny KH skit made by me :)Hope you enjoy! Edited September 9, 201511 yr by The Kingdom Panel
September 10, 201511 yr Lmao, what the heck!? Randy Orton RKO'd Sora! Twice! Lmao, that was funny, and I loved it when Goofy called out to Pluto, and the literal planet followed him! X3 As always, your videos are awesome, man! Edited September 10, 201511 yr by The Transcendent Key
September 10, 201511 yr Author Lmao, what the heck!? Randy Orton RKO'd Sora! Twice! Lmao, that was funny, and I loved it when Goofy called out to Pluto, and the literal planet followed him! X3 As always, your videos are awesome, man! Thank you dude! I'm really glad you enjoyed!!
September 11, 201511 yr Thank you dude! I'm really glad you enjoyed!! You're welcome! Haha, the part with Patrick was funny too, lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up7cPE__ar4A funny KH skit made by me :)Hope you enjoy!
Edited by The Kingdom Panel