Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
mag77

What Worlds do You NOT Want to See in KH3?

Frozen, I really do not want or need another singing world.

Most people don't want a singing world, and just because the movie had the songs way too frequently it could still be an actual world with a plot rather than some pointless singing world. I'm just hoping those trolls aren't in it mostly because they remind me of the gargoyles from hunchback. They aren't as bad as the gargoyles because they don't have all the pop culture references that ruin the atmosphere of the movie, but still. 

Are you guys right in the head? Marvel is already in KH3. Big Hero 6 is a Marvel comic and Movie. And if you guys think Star Wars won't get in you're sorely mistaken, we already know it was going to be in a mobile game (cancelled however) and Disney definitely wants it represented due to how hard they are pushing the franchise as of late. You guys really just want to refuse giving these properties a chance because they aren't OG Disney properties.

I think it's more the marvel live action cinematic universe that people are against, and that's understandable with how weird Port Royal was. Now if they took designs from the comics or shows that would be fine, and feel less out of place. marvel actually made comics based off a couple disney movies even before disney had purchased them, and so I could see them being worked in, but i'm not wanting more weird live action stuff.