Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SnowPint7Fourths

New gameplay & story updates coming to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ

Hah yeah I know that feels.  I spent a lot on the jewel boards too, mostly to unlock my third 6 star slot on all my keyblades.  Its getting so hard to many all the costume pieces that I like now, its like a rotation lol

Is it really just the evil queen?  Probably won't even pull for that if so, I want some epic villains like Ansem Riku.  

I'm luckily at a point where in theory I have the deck cost to support four 6-stars now, they'd just all have to have ten Cid medals on them (lol). I wish the Riku and Sora costumes weren't the priciest of the jewel boards but I guess that's the way you make money with this game lmfao

the evil queen's the only one that's been shown so far but I'm definitely hoping they'll release more in the first wave. I think either way we won't get more info until December, though.

They only showed the Evil Queen so far, but we've also already got Reverse Roxas (and I know I spent a bunch of money to get him). There are so many excellent Reverse medals to give us, there's no way they'd only give us a fairly unpopular villain--that wouldn't make them any money, lol.

I'm really hoping that they'll release some 1* commons in December. The power creep is getting kind of extreme and swinging wildly toward the pay to win crowd, and the game's only been out for 3 months. The curve needs to be rebalanced.

They only showed the Evil Queen so far, but we've also already got Reverse Roxas (and I know I spent a bunch of money to get him). There are so many excellent Reverse medals to give us, there's no way they'd only give us a fairly unpopular villain--that wouldn't make them any money, lol.

I'm really hoping that they'll release some 1* commons in December. The power creep is getting kind of extreme and swinging wildly toward the pay to win crowd, and the game's only been out for 3 months. The curve needs to be rebalanced.

As much as I wish they'd add Roxas again, they made such a fuss about him being limited that I highly doubt they'll bring him back this early. Maybe for another limited time period, but putting him in the raise draw pool permanently is a slap in the face for those that did spend to obtain him.

lately it feels like the speed medals are getting left out.

Last week they weren't half AP, this week an update is probably gonna cock-block them too somehow.

I agree. Except for the first week due to a bug, only Monday-Wednesday dailies were ever meant to be half AP, which makes absolutely no sense and it's incredibly frustrating - I wish they'd at least shift it to Tuesday-Thursday instead to cover all three elements, I don't mind mithril being full AP in speed's stead.

I don't mind if he doesn't come back personally, I want KH 2 Roxas way wayyyy more (give me my yin / yang roxas!).  It actually didn't bother me at all that I didn't get the limited Roxas.

As for the powercreep, I don't actually see it as being that significant so far?  The medals at the top of the game are still a lot of the same medals from when the game was first released.  Its not like the medals that used to be good have been obsoleted much.  The only creeping seems to be stats which, while significant, don't prevent a lot of the older medals from still being excellent even in comparison.

Edited by Emuemuman

But the number of medals being released, especially lately, have been strongly favoring the 5* and 6* end, with stats in that area creeping steadily upward (and yeah, Speed medals have been getting the shaft). I understand the financial reasons why, but there needs to be something added to the Common medal pool to refresh it and get people spending their Friend Points again. They need to be careful not to let the balance fall apart early in the game's life cycle, and adding new content for players at all levels is important for a good, engaging experience.

OH BOY, I WANT.  Now I'm pulling, done, thanks SE.  Good call by them to put out a fan favorite Villan, gonna get them the $$$ (though not from me of course :P)

Hope I get him.  Doubt I'll be so lucky though :(

Also, the new upgrade to the Olympus Keyblade is amazing.  It looks so good, and seems to be quite strong too.  Gotta farm me some moon gems and upgrade mats to get on that.  

Edited by Emuemuman