Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oli

Do you think a localised version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ will be released this year?

Do you think a localised version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ will be released this year?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think a localised version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ will be released this year?

• I still hope it will be released this month!
    • Not sure, but everything is possible. We'll see.
    • No, it probably won't.
    • I'm not interested in Unchained χ at all.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Just because it's a mobile game meaning a surprise announcement could happen at any time. I'm gonna try and stay optimistic.

At the very least this needs to release before 2.8

Agreed.  Otherwise they're releasing a series of cinematics for a game that no one's played, and people won't be paying attention to the cutscenes, they'll just be going "Man I wish I could have played this."  Imagine if they never released Days or Coded, then when 1.5 and 2.5 came out and they still put the cutscenes in there, people would be going "What's this?  Was this a game?  Why didn't we get to play this?"

Now that we've done this poll and had this discussion, watch them announce a release date for 2.8 and then go "Oh by the way here's Unchained."  I'd be really ticked at them if they did that but at least we'd get to play the game.