Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

[Updated] Announcing the official Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ KH13 party!

I hope it's not to late to join ^^ Been playing whenever I can. Also I wish I had my better keyblade out >.< At this point I have much better stats and a higher level.

ID 34930 Posted Image

I couldn't find any thread specifically for this party (other than the party announcement on the main page) so I thought I would make this thread for all party members to join in.

Current party stats:

26/30 members

Last week ranking: 24th!!!!

What is everyone up to?

I couldn't find any thread specifically for this party (other than the party announcement on the main page) so I thought I would make this thread for all party members to join in.

Current party stats:

26/30 members

Last week ranking: 24th!!!!

What is everyone up to?

What Union? There's already many KH13 parties, and the real and only official one is the Vulpeus one xD

Hey all, how's the party going? I'm assuming that there was a purge and re-adding of people since I've been removed :P (which is cool, I told the leaders to hold me to the same standard as everyone else and I was definitely the lowest levelled player by far!)

How exactly is the purge/re-adding process going to work (is it once a week, is there a waiting list of people, etc)?

Hey all, how's the party going? I'm assuming that there was a purge and re-adding of people since I've been removed :P (which is cool, I told the leaders to hold me to the same standard as everyone else and I was definitely the lowest levelled player by far!)

How exactly is the purge/re-adding process going to work (is it once a week, is there a waiting list of people, etc)?

I updated the article with some new info. If more clarification is needed, let me know!

still room i think. post your stats on the front page article. we are currently ranked in top 40

ah are currently ranked 25 so i'll stay with them :) Good luck though!