Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mugen

Unicornis Party "The Faceless Men" Recruiting

New Unicornis party recruiting active, friendly members. No requirements, although daily activity is highly encouraged and preferred. Party is currently ranked 121st with just 6 members, I've contributed over 1M Lux this week and will be logging 500k+ Lux a week and sharing my 6 star Lvl 100 Sephiroth! Game of Thrones fans welcome! Post your name and ID and I'll add you!

Update: Party finished 81st last week, currently have 14 members, 16 more spots to fill

post-60460-0-44190200-1464987276_thumb.png

Yes I would. Are your party members fairly active?

My ID is 1191924 if you would like to send an invite, or you can post your ID and your other members ID's and I'll invite you!

Edited by Mugen

Yep, we currently have 23 members, just sent you an invite!

Party currently has 26 members and is ranked 78th, looking for a few more to fill up and finish up the raid event strong!

Go guys my name is eXfar and me and 2 friends have 200+ level and we play every day with us 3 getting in the old half ap days 3M each.... but we strugle to get recruits so we want to go to another party... hard core players who became friends.... (we even have a whatsapp group hahaha)

Would you accept us 3???

438233 eXfar---213

19331 obscure---213

503405 NoXIM---212

Sorry just saw this, we are filled but there are a few of our more inactive players I was thinking of kicking, let me know if you're still interested and I'll make room! After last night we're ranked 51st, after tonight we should crack the top 50 to finish the event!

I tried adding you guys but you have to leave your current party first