This guide will explain the trophies available in Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance], including their names, description, and what benefits occur from obtaining them. Thanks to Nermin Colakovic for the original write-up.
- In the Clear: Proof you have finished the story.
- Badge of Pride: Proof you have finished the story in Proud Mode.
- Stop Drop Roller: Proof you have obtained 2,000 drop points.
- King of Rush: Proof you have taken first place in every Flick Rush cup.
- Keyslinger: Proof you have taken out 2,500 Dream Eaters.
- In the Munny: Proof you have amassed 5,000 munny.
- Dream Pleaser: Proof that you have maxed out every Spirit's Affinity Level.
- Portal Champ: Proof you have completed every Special Portal and Secret Portal.
- Daring Diver: Proof you have scored more than 7,500,000 points in Dive Mode.
- Motion Slickness: Proof you have defeated 1,000 enemies while in Flowmotion.
- Treasure Seeker: Proof you have found every last treasure.
- Spirit Guide: Proof you have obtained at least one of every spirit.
- Critical Praise: Proof you have finished the story in Critical Mode.
- Reality Shifter: Proof you have defeated 50 enemies using Reality Shift.
- Pro Linker: Proof you have linked with your spirits at least 50 times.
- Stat Builder: Proof you have maxed out every stat-boosting ability.
- Memento Maniac: Proof you have saved at least 20 photos while bonding with spirits.
- Frequent Friend: Proof you have placed at least 30 Link Portals.
As well as it being a fun task, there is a purpose to obtaining trophies in Kingdom Hearts 3D! Trophies are necessary in order to unlock the Secret Movie of the game. To unlock the Secret Movie in Standard Mode, you will need 7 trophies, and to unlock the Secret Movie in Proud Mode, you will need 5 trophies.