Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is now available in the North American App Store for iOS! Though the download is exclusive to customers with a North American Apple ID, it takes just a few steps to download the app from outside of North America.
- Open the "App Store" and scroll down to the bottom of the "Featured" page, and then click your "Apple ID" and click "View Apple ID."
- Click "Country/Region" and then "Change Country or Region." From here scroll down to the bottom of the list, click the option that says “United States" and hit next.
- Agree with the "Terms and Conditions" and then click cancel in the top left.
- Click on your Apple ID again, and select "Sign Out".
- Find the app in the "Search" tab or click here on your device.
- Click "Get" and then it will ask you to sign in. Click the "Create New Apple ID" option and choose to register with a new e-mail address that is not attached to any Apple accounts yet.
- When it asks for you to fill out info you need to be sure to have "None" checked in payment options. The rest of the information can be whatever you wish except for the "Postal Code." This needs to be an official code and we used "27613." Your phone number can be your own, as well.
- Agree with everything and finish the account setup. Now you should be able to enter your passcode and start installing the game!