The issue regarding the medal filter screen has been addressed by the Kingdom Hearts Union x team!
Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].
We have confirmed an issue where players were unable to scroll to the bottom of the screen while in the Medal Filter screen. However, we are pleased to announce that issue has been resolved.
As an apology, 300 Jewels have been distributed to all players.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we thank you for your understanding.
In appreciation for playing, there will be log-in bonuses available starting August 30th. Everyone will receive draw tickets as a log-in bonus depending on how many days the player has logged in. The bonuses are as listed below:
|Total Log-in Days||Number of Draw Tickets|
Reminder that Power, Magic, and Speed Proud+ Quests are ending today! The 101 Dalmatians medals that are available through these quests can also be obtained through the other quests that are planned to be added on the September 5th update! The details regarding the new ★Proud+ Quests are listed below.
- Quests have been added to the Proud Quests included in the Event Quests screen.
- Complete Proud+ Quest objectives to obtain a Sun Gem, a material used for strengthening certain Keyblades.
- The Sun Gem is a material that is necessary to strengthen the Sleeping Lion Keyblade past +26.
- More Proud+ Quests will be added every 2 weeks, so be sure to check back often to earn more Sun Gems!
More information regarding new Proud+ Quests will be added after the September 5th update!
Until September 2nd, this week's PVP ranking rewards will include 1000 jewels! For this special ranking week players will earn more tickets from rewards than during regular PVP rankings! The top 100 players will be rewarded special titles. Receive more chances to play through purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza!
Celebrate the Japanese version's 4th Anniversary with a countdown event! Until September 2nd, complete the quests and receive rewards such as SAB LV 9 Subslot Medals and SP Chip & Dales every day.
Special Attack Bonus Campaign has returned until September 16th! During the campaign, players will have better luck unlocking or re-rolling special attack bonuses.
For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of 60% and 130%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!
During this campaign the player will also be able to earn the following benefits:
- Earn double experience points from Medal fusion on the Level Up screen!
- The amount of Munny required for Medal fusion on the Level Up screen is halved!