Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dearlycara

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dearlycara

  1. Seeing this be during the time range that we plan to (hopefully) be visiting Japan next year... 👀
  2. I would love Brother Bear!! Talked about that with someone a couple weeks ago!!
  3. Treasure Planet would be so cool to see! I always feel like Atlantis would be cool, too!
  4. I had lurked for a long time before I finally created an account in... 2010? 11? But I stopped frequenting a lot of forum/online spaces around 2012, mostly in preparation for college and everything that came with that. I don't remember any of the login info for that old account anymore (one of many accounts I've lost access to over the years), so I ended up going back to mostly occasionally lurking around 2018. And today, I decided to just make a completely new account and start fresh because, well, why not! I've also been generally more active online over the past year or so in general, so figured it was time to stop lurking again lol

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top