Everything posted by ShinobiJoi
- KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!
-
What Makes You Sad?
Pandas Being endangered
- KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!
- KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!
-
Multi Editors Project anyone?
I also voted for Diary of Jane
- KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!
-
is there really such a thing of Sea Salt Icecream????
I think it taste like salt water
-
Multi Editors Project anyone?
Is it too late to join? Cuz I want to to join, if that is okay.
- KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!
- KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!
- KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!
- KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!
- KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!
- KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!
- KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!
- KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!
- KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!
-
Forum theme.
I think the new theme is AWESOME!!! I also like the color Blue
-
Challenge Me!!!
Thank you for accepting my challenge
- Challenge Me!!!
-
Challenge Me!!!
http://joiherusan.mybrute.com/ See if You can beat Me
-
HOLY SHIZZ! O.o .. luzze made a vid!?
All you need now is some crazy video fx
- KH13 AMV Contest: RESULTS
-
want an amv?
CGI is used in the Openings, Endings, and Secret Endings of Kingdom Hearts. I am guessing you can't use those scenes to make the video he requested.
- I'm Ready Coach