Everything posted by kairiwilson1
-
Off-topic
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! *does the Carameldansen* :heart: Aw! It reminds me of Luzze! <3 XDDD
-
BUZZ BUZZ
Most people are like bees. They come in a room and their butts start buzzing. Then there are the bees who broke their buzz-makers when they were born or something, thus causing their signal to be off. Thus killing the buzz buzz party for everyone else. Like seriously, why? o.o If you get this, and what I'm referring to, you win nothing. ?
-
Off-topic
Of course it was HOT. Reno was in it saying "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
-
Off-topic
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD XDDDDDD
- OOOOOH GOOOOD
-
Off-topic
It's not gonna be white when we're done with it... OFF-TOPIC GO-GO GADGET BAZOOKA BUBBLE BLOWER!! >8D
- Off-topic
-
Off-topic
Sure, but only if the closet is stuffed with jedi action figures.
-
Off-topic
I ate cheez-its, Luzzekatt, cat, chef....and yogurt. I had a bit of yogurt...
-
Off-topic
I'm coughing up Luzzekatts?? o.O No wonder my throat is so sore...
-
Off-topic
Well... That would explain the furballs. o.O
- No.i
-
Off-topic
lol, I said CHEESE, luv, not chicken. <33333 XDDD But Luuuuzze, you taste so goooood <33333333
-
Off-topic
Chef? *noms* Mmm, tastes like cheese <33333
- Off-topic
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep coverage.
-
Off-topic
*throws wow out the window* Worst. Game. Ever. o.O
- Off-topic
-
?SDRAWKCAB?
o.o .em gniddik gnikcuf eb ot tog ev'uoY
- trying to avoid random BbS spoilers :/
-
I'm not insane! YOU ARE :P
o.O Yeah, you're not insane. You're just a poser TRYING to be insane. Get diagnosed with schizophrenia, and then come try again, luv.
-
Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
Why did the chicken cross the road, you ask? To get hit by the truck, of course. *shot for bringing up old threads*
-
Off-topic
"The Great Kairi" likes this. <3
- Off-topic
-
Pokemon Black and White
If they make ANOTHER Pokemon game, I swear that'll be the end of me. *huggles vintage 150 Pokemon <33*