Everything posted by EaglesFan887
-
Your BBS Stats?
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixDang! You beat terras and vens story on proud? Ill probably be able to easily beat Terras on proud but may have some trouble on Vens.
-
Your BBS Stats?
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixLol wow I actually laughed instead of just saying lol ha. Nice.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix55) That we have to play as Ven when learning how to play. Not that its a bad thing, but we can't choose Terra or Aqua to play as to learn how to play.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix54) That North America will not be getting the Birth by Sleep game bundle with the 48 page book.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mixheartless101- I know, I just thought it looked cooler on Destiny Islands 52) That there was no sort of mini game to travel between worlds like the gummi ship. Sure it got boring in KH2, but something then just landing right away wouldve been nice.
-
DELETE
*oh I'm so sorry. Were you being sarcastic? If you were I'm so sorry. I just didn't know if you still wanted to be in it since you weren't really active. If you weren't being sarcastic, then your welcome but sorry I just didn't know what you wanted to do* Yexgad walked up the first set of stairs. But the door wouldn't open. He backed up. "Huh?" "In order to proceed. You must lose something." Yexgad turned around quickly, summoning his chakrams. "Who's there!" "Behind you. In order to move on. You must lose your memories piece by piece." "My... Memories." Yexgad thought about it for a minute. If I continue, hopefully Xuffie or Lexa could help me regain my memories. But what if an enemy of mine, like Xemnas, Shuxriken, or the Gaiaphage trick me into believing that i work for them. I might do bad stuff to my friends. But I shouldn't lose that many memories. "Fine." The man smiled. He then vanished and a force went through Yexgad. Then the man reappeared. "I sampled your memories to make this." The man threw Yexgad some card. "A card?" "Cards rule the castle. Proceed?" The man vanished in a dark corridor. Yexgad looked at the card. "Ok... Let's go."
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix45) The gravity messed up in Deep Space.
-
Your BBS Stats?
Here you can post you BBS stats like characters levels, things you have accomplished, things you've unlocked, your journal, trinity report and compare with others! Here's mine: Beginner Mode: Terra LV 39 Beginner Mode: Ven LV 31 Beginner Mode: Aqua LV 31 Beginner Mode: Last Episode LV 34 Normal Mode: Terra LV 16 Nomral Mode: Ven LV 24 Overall Play Time: 87:36 Things I have accomplished: Beat Terra's Story on Beginner Mode Beat Ven's Story on Beginner Mode Beat Aquas's Story on Beginner Mode Defeat both Terra-Xanehort battles in the Last Episode on Beginner Mode Beat all four stories (Ven, Terra, Aqua, and Last Episode) without using D-Links on Beginner Mode, besides Vanitas in Vens final boss. Things I have unlocked: The Last Episode on Beginner Mode Trinity Report: Completed the Worlds Section Completed the Xanehort Reports Section. I am 77% done the Trinity Report. Journal: Completed the Worlds Section and Xanehort Reports Section with Terra on Beginner Mode. Completed the Worlds Section and Xanehort Reports Section with Ven on Beginner Mode. Completed the Worlds Section and Xanehort Reports Section with Aqua on Beginner Mode. Completed the Worlds Section and Xanehort Reports Section on Last Episode on Beginner Mode. Things I plan to do: Beat Terra's Story on Normal. Beat Ven's Story on Normal. Beat Aqua's Story on Normal. Beat the Last Episode on Normal. Beat Terra's Story on Proud. Beat Ven's Story on Proud Beat Aqua's Story on Proud. Beat the Last Episode on Proud. Beat Vanitas Setiment. Unlock the Secret Ending. Complete the Trinity Report 100%. Complete the Journal in each save file I make 100%. Go through normal and proud mode without using D-Links besides Vanitas in Ven's Final Boss. Complete the Mirage Arena. Find all treasures in each character's story. Post yours!!
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix41) Fighting Captain Hook
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix29) How in Neverland, in certain areas Captain Hook shoots bombs from his ship nonstop, and you don't have a chance to kill any unbirths without getting hit and losing a lot of health. 30) In Deep Space, in certain areas there were these laser guns on the walls... Hated those so much! 31) The useless D-Links like Auroura (spelled wrong?), Cinderella, and Snow White. 32) How you get the Secret Ending. 33) The Ice Cream Mini Game in Disney Town. 34) How slow your Keyblade Ship turns in Rumble Racing. 35) That the by in Birth by Sleep isn't capitalized. This urks me. 36) Not many Final Fantasy characters in the game. 37) That each character's ending is sad. 38) Captain Justice Pete and Evil Captain Pete (forgot his name).
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixOh I do hate those fat, exploding unbirths. And never noticed that the bird unbirths take money and stuff. Hmm. 28) That in the Japanese Version, they took out the Destiny Islands cutscene where Ven asks Aqua to erase him. For some reason I loved that cutscene. *wow I didn't know there was so much to hate about Birth by Sleep o.0*
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix22) What Herculeaus looked like. 23) In Ven's final boss where you have to use Vanitas's D-Link to beat him. 24) Those green plant unbirths in Radiant Garden that shoot some razer leaf at you. So annoying!!! 25) That Pooh Bears world isn't playable, only the command board. (Yes... I truly hate this.)
-
Any Help On Vanitas Setiment
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixOk thanks! But I don't think you'll have to take the trouble to stream it. I can just work my way through it, fit it a little bit of what everyones been saying and helping me with and then just watch a few videos on youtube. Oh and I repped you since you gave me a lot of tips and help.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixNice one heartless101. I hate that. 20) The Command Board Game.
-
Any Help On Vanitas Setiment
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixThanks so much everyone! Especially you Vector! I think those tips will help very much!
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixHow the 5th? Roxas, ven, vanitas. That's three. If you even count roxas and ven. 17) Erauqs dosnt have a big part of the game. 18) Mickey doesn't show up a lot.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix13) We can only go to Destiny Islands in cutscenes, not actually play there. 14) Jungle Book World was taken out. 15) How long you have to wait for the cure magic to load.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix10) Terra and Aquas's English Voices. 11) There are no CGI Cutscenes besides the opening.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixLol all true. But still. Its hated!
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixThis threads about BBS lol. But that Is true.
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix6) Loading Times! Even with using Data Install. 7) Terra is so slow. 8) Aqua's attacks barely do any damage until you get her a high high level, or in Last Episode.
-
Any Help On Vanitas Setiment
EaglesFan887 replied to EaglesFan887's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI hate japanese!! Lol. I'll have to just look for a translation guide online to find out which thing is which.
-
101 things you may not know about Kingdom Hearts
Yes sorry lol. Got it mixed up
-
100 Things I Hate About Birth by Sleep *contains spoilers*
I seen similar threads about diffeent KH Games but none about Birth by Sleep. If there is a thread about this sorry. 1) I hate how you can't pause in the middle of mirage arena. 2) We don't learn much about the Organization member's past. 3) Vanitas Setiment is Extemely Hard! 4) It does not have WiFi. Keep it going! mod edit: added "contained spoilers" so people will not complain.
-
101 things you may not know about Kingdom Hearts
X means 5 in roman numerals. Roman numerals do play a big part in the KH series as the Organization are roman numerals.