Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EaglesFan887

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EaglesFan887

  1. -Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was the first game in the series to have multiple versions of a Keyblade This isn't true. Kh1 had different versios of the keyblade. Like from different worlds. If this is not what you meant then no kh game let you have different versions of a keyblade, just different keychains. Kingdom Hearts 1 was the first game to show kid Sora and kid Riku. Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories was the first game to have the Organization in it. Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories was the first game to let you play multiplayer. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was the first game to let you play as more then 1 character fully. Not like riku or roxas for a little bit in kh2. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep was he first game to let you play as a female. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep was the first game to show kid Kairi. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep was the first game to show some of the Organization's Somebodys. Kingdom Hearts 1 was the first game to have a final mix.
  2. "Wow. He turned to some sort of darkness consumed monster." Yexgad said. Yexgad opened a light corridor. "Ok guys. Whoever is with me. Let's go." Yexgad left. He appeared on Destiny Islands. He waited. Aqua came. Then Ansem. Then Mickey. And Cid, and Leon, and Aerith! And now Yuffie and Merlin. "Ok. Looks like were all together!"
  3. Yexgad and Aqua were just walking. Finally, they reached the Dark Meridian. "Where are?" "Dark Meridian." "What?" "Its like the end of The Realm of Darkness. There's my friend. Ansem." Yexgad summoned his lightning chakrams, ready to attack. "You made me become a nobody!" Yexgad ran after Ansem the Wise, but Aqua slashed him in the back with her keyblade. "No Yexgad. This is Ansem The Wise. My friend. He's good. The Ansem you are thinking of resides in a differnt world." "Oh. I'm sorry." "Its ok boy. Before you came Aqua spoke of you saving us?" "Um yeah." "Ok. Let's go." "Go where?" "Out of here. Dark corridors can't exit here, but Aqua said you had a special power." "Oh yes." Yexgad summoned a light corridor, an motioned Ansem and Aqua in. They went then Yexgad followed, and closed it. They came out in the restoration comitte. All the others were gone. "Cid? Leon?" "Up here kid!" Yexgad saw a hidden, small door. "Why?" "Look outside." Yexgad went to the door and saw Lexa. He was looking down, so he didn't see Yexgad. The door was locked. "Oh. Come on Aqua and Ansem." Yexgad led them upstairs, locked the door, went in another room, locked that, and came to the room the others were in. How Merlin had made it years ago was the secret back door was hidden, and large enough for people, while the front, small door, was like a small window. Impossible to get it, this way they would be safe. "Now everyone be quiet. When he comes in, he won't know we are here." Cid said. Quickly, Yexgad got up, unlocked all the doors, ran downstairs before Lexa came in, and unlocked the door. He then ran all the way back, locked all the remaining doors and came back to the others. "Whatd you do that for!" "Howd you know what I did?" "This small window is small enough so people can't see us inside, but we can see out." "Oh.and I did it so if Lexa comes in, he might think were not here if the door is locked." "Oh. Now quiet everyone." Leon said. Now they waited, watching the door.
  4. I didn't really use d links at all through out the game. But when I rarely did, I think the best is vens or mickeys.
  5. Lol o ok. And yeah. No problem. You get him, ill get wise here in a few posts. Yexgad was walking through Radiant Garden, hood up. "Where to go." But suddenly a dark corridor appeared under him. He slipped and fell right in it. "Ahh!" A few seconds later, he appeared in the realm of darkness. "Who did this!" "Me." A femine voice came. "Who?" "Aqua. I hear your trying to save my friends. Terra and Ven. Is this true?" "Oh." Yexgad remembed why he truly came to the futur. To stop that battle between terra and aqua! "Your gonna fight Terra! We need to save you!" "No. That fight was a long time ago. Nearly 20 years ago." "But you look so young. And Terra came to me in some dream. He wanted me to come stop the fight between you two. Me and all my friends... Old friends." "No. He wasn't the real Terra." "Oh. Great!" Yexgad was now furious. "So. I nearly got killed, lost all of my friends, and everyone hates me because I came to the future to stop a fight that never was gonna happen, and was deceived! Why!" "I'm sorry. But you need to help my friend and I escape here. Please." Yexgad was more mad then ever, but he still helped. "Fine. Lead me to him." Aqua and him left for their journey in the Realm of Darkness.
  6. Oh lol ok. Sorry. Thought you were talking to someone In the RP. And ill bring Ansem the wise in you bring evil ansem. Isn't that Xanehort? If it is then looks like you'll control like the main villain lol
  7. Nick, was lexa talking to someone? Mickey went and told all his best guard to gutard the castle. Don't let anyone in. Then mickey went in his gummi ship to each world to warn them. Back in Radiant Garden. "That can't be true yexgad. We don't." "Thanks." Yexgad smiled. "But I have to go. I can't stay here long. I have to get away from here. Thanks for everything." Yexgad hugged everyone there. Cid, Leon, Aerith, Yuffie, and Merlin. "You know yexgad?" "Yea yuffie?" "Your probably the goodest and most light nobody out there." "Thanks. I tend to think so." Yexgad laughed. "But thanks guys. Bye." He went out.
  8. That's ok. Thanks anyway!
  9. Mickey finally reached the tower. Back with Yexgad. Yexgad looked great in his new clothes. "So have you seen any heartless lately?" "No sorry bout that Yexgad." Cid answered. "Its ok. I'm just bored. Nothing to do." "Go find your friends." "Hmph. What friends?" Yexgad put his hand through his spiky hair. "Everyone hates me Cid. Everyone"
  10. Mickey and Yen Sid were in the gummi ship. Mickey looked out the window. The tower was destroyed. Being destroyed. Then he saw Lexa leave in a dark corridor. "Why Lexa. Why."
  11. "Lexa! You lied! You were the one who nearly killed him! I found Yexgad on the ground. He couldn't move. Blood everywhere. He could barely breathe. I saved him." Mickey looked at Lexa, then turned to Yen Sid. "We have to go." He nodded. The two quickly left his tower, before Lexa destroyed it. They went in a gummi ship and travelled to Disney Castle.
  12. Oh sorry. Would it be ok if I edited it to make it nothing related to kingdom hearts?
  13. Mickey jumped back, summonded Star Seeker. "You hurt Yexgad! And... I'm going to pay? But why? What did I do to you?" Mickey sent a telepathic message to Yen Sid. He came down immediatley. "Lexa. Calm yourself." The Mickey sent a telepathic message to Yexgad. "Yexgad. Hide! Lexa is going to come look for you! He's here saying I'm going to pay. But me and Yen Sid can handle him. You just hide!" "Ok lexa. What did I do!?"
  14. Yea. Sorry. I didn't know if you wanted me to control him or you. So I didn't do anything. Mickey turned around? "Wait. I think I remember you from a long time ago when we first all got separated to the future and past. Um Xeko?"
  15. Yexgad reached Radiant Garden. He went straight to the Restoration Comitte. There, he asked Leon for new clothes. "Sure. But why?" "Personal issues." "Sure?" Leon went in a closet and came out with a white cloak with black strings. "Perfect!"
  16. Yexgad reached the castle. He knocked on the door. Three loud bangs. Beast came out. "Who's there!" He growled. "Hey beast. Its me." "Yexgad..." "Why so surprised?" "I haven't seen you in over 10 years. I thought you were dead." Yexgad thought to himself. I'm in the future. Everyone thinks I'm dead. "Well I just went missing." "Oh. Well come in!" Yexgad walked in. "Beast?" "Yea?" "How did you beat the darkness?" "What do you mean?" "Like when Xaldin tried to take your heart. You resisted. How?" "It was... Love." "For the rose." "No. For Belle." "I wish I could feel love." Yexgad teared up. "Why did you ask that?" "There's a powerful darkness following me. I need a way to stop it." "Find a love." "A love... But how can a nobody love?" "Beat the war. Find your heart." "I understand. Thanks Beast. Ill be on my way then. Say hi to Belle for me." "Will do Yexgad. Thanks for stopping by." "Bye." Yexgad left. "I have to fight for light!" Yexgad opened a light corridor. A new power Mickey taught him when he accepted light over darkness. But he's still a nobody. "Maybe I can hide out in Radiant Garden. The restoration commitee. They should have some clothes I can disguise myself in." And he left.
  17. "Yexgad! Go lay down!" "No Mickey its fine. I found a mega potion!" Mickey looked so mad. "Yexgad! That wasn't a mega potion." "Oh." "That was a Revive. It revives you, or heals all your health completley, gradually. So not all at once." "And? Why's that bad?" "Cause! Master Yen Sid made it. He was saving for a major emergency." "Well isn't this a major emergency? I mean a war is starting, and who knows what's gonna happen to the Light side. We need to help them!" "Yexgad. I can't." "Why?" "Because. I first have to help a friend. I met him many years ago." "Whyd you bring that up? Not being rude your magesty but why?" "Because. Yexgad. He connects to you." "W- What!" "Yes. I need to save him." "From what?" "From a powerful darkness." "What's it called?" "You wouldn't know." "Just tell me." "The gaiaphage." "What." Yexgad turned pale. "He's here too." "Yexgad? You know the gaiaphage?" "He followed me here." Yexgad fell to his knees, frozen from freight. "Yexgad? Yexgad?" Yexgad was just staring at space. In his mind, the gaiaphage was talking to him. "Leave now. You will fight for the darkness. Find Xanehort. Fight for him." "No!" "Yes." Yexgad unfroze. He stood up. "Your magesty. I have to go now." "Yes. Go." Yexgad nodded. "Oh Mickey." "Yes?" "When you save your friend... Please come and save me." "Save you?" "Remember. The old organization 13 hates me. The new organization think I'm a traitor. They hate me. Xanehort hates me. Darkness hates me. The gaiaphage is following me. The light hates me. The good side in the war hates me. I have no where to hide. Everyone is after me. I have to fight. But I can't do it all alone. Please save me as well." Mickey looked at him. "I will." Yexgad left in silence. "I can't go to Radiant Garden. The Final Three members are there. I can't stay here. The gaiaphage will get me. Maybe Destiny Islands?" Then he remembered. "No. My old somebody friends hate me as well." Yexgad sighed. "There's a War starting in Keyblade Graveyard, so can't fo there til ready. I guess I can check on Beast. My old friend." Yexgad left for Beast and Belle's castle.
  18. Only a few hours went by. Yexgad moved a little. He saw some mega potion item. He reached for it. Almost there. He got it and chugged it down right away. He felt amazing. He could move, but no where as he could use too. He got up. Went to mickey. "I'm good."
  19. Thanks everyone for clearing that up, and yea I meant traverse town. I was typing fast
  20. EaglesFan887 posted a topic in Roleplaying
    DELETE
  21. Great ending. I'm working on the fourth plot now. I wanted to say something for everyone who ever joined organixation 15. Those first 15 members. You all helped org 15 be a great roleplay. Most roleplays only have one story and a lot of people just fall away. But we've been through three, going on four chapters of Organization 15. Thanks everyone for joining and helping make Organization 15 one of the most succesful ongoing roleplayings on kh13.com. I hope we can make these last few chapters go good. As I know, this roleplaying will not last forever, but hopefully longer than I think. But enjoy the next chapter of Organization 15! Ill actually be posting it very soon, as I have the main outline plot ready. Ill probably just edit a few things. Please don't post here anymore just like the past 2 storys. Ill be putting org 15 story 4 in the roleplaying section once again. Mods, if you want to move it to the forum games section, do so if you think its necessary. Thanks everyone! And ill be back soon with a link to chapter 4 of org 15!!!!
  22. Yexgad flew off the cliff. "Dammit Lexa!" His experience was like Master Xanehort and Ven in BBS. His body kept hitting the side of the cliff. Scars everywhere. Finally he landed on the ground. He couldn't move. He could barely breathe. "How the hell am I going to live any longer. Damn Chris. Now thanks to him, Lexa will find Xuffie and Texevns and report to them that "I" betrayed them, then they'll come after me." NEWS REPORT The fourth plot will be coming up soon. I will work on It today, have it up by tonight or tomorrow. It will be about the organization breaking up. The final four members leave each other. All going alone on their separate journeys to fight in the war. But will all the members stick with the good side of nobodies? Or will some turn to evil? Tension is happening between Yexgad and Lexa. Xuffie right along in Radiant Garden, but unaware of the new mystery man who has been following her. Chris. Yexgad's somebody. Texevns, nearly forgotton by Yexgad. Yexgad's memories are horrible after the travel to the future. Texevns, completley unaware of all the fighting happening in Radiant Garden. But truly, all the members are unaware. Unaware of what they are about to face. Its bigger then death. Its...... Losing Their Best Friends. Ok guys well the third plot went well. A lot of members had not been active, and near the ending, it was turning to a two man roleplay. But here are the remaining members. Yexgad- dagey Texevns- hawk2222 Lexa- nick Xuffie- gizelita I'll have the fourth plot up by tomorrow. I hope everyone can try to be active a little more. If we keep this rate of only two members then by the fifth plot there will be only two to three members active. Well have fun everyone in plot four! It'll be amazing! Just look for the trademark Organization 15: (then some hidden title here I will not reveal yet

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top