Everything posted by BSTCloud
- X.X!!
- I...
- I...
- I...
-
X.X!!
...meh, u didn't get it I said it like if i were serious all this time, and gave u a real rock, and blah blah blah.
- I...
- X.X!!
- I...
- I...
-
X.X!!
Omg u love everything. *Takes him a stone* COME ON! LOVE IT! (XDDDD)
- I...
- I...
- Regarding DC
-
I hate you snow.....
I want snow... at least once... ;_;
-
X.X!!
Hmmmmhhmmhhmhhm... I never thought about it. But I just prefer the classic PM system from the forum. Don't hate me
-
X.X!!
I nevar get connected to those things, just forums and... just forums XDD Don't like msn at all, so I don't even have the program installed.
- DX i am
-
X.X!!
School lol, today and tomorrow are festive days in my city. But I've been all the day along studying history... >_> Anyway... I HATE having stomach problems... ugh... At least it happened when u were in ur house, not when u were in the school, It would have been even WORSE. I know how u feel, and I hope u get better soon (I have past through it like a billion times) x_X
-
Hai :D
Two introductions in the same thread lol. Welcome here, Clearwater
-
Final Fantasy Characters: Who do you wanna see next? After BBS
BSTCloud replied to CardCaptorDeadpool's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixDuh, in the spanish version I thought it was about coffee. But it's awfully translated, so I better trust u.
-
Final Fantasy Characters: Who do you wanna see next? After BBS
BSTCloud replied to CardCaptorDeadpool's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixJust imagine it... FF7 Cid and FF4 Cid face to face. IV- "I AM the best gummi ship driver in Radiant Garden! U're just some na
-
An important message from Dylan :D
This is just getting EXTERMELY RANDOM With the stalker thing, and that lack of AVALANCHE (capslock lol ff7 reference) of SUPPAH-COOKIES... I better go sleep right now lol. 4:20 am in here.
-
Anybody
OFFTOPIC:
-
Anybody
Wat. When did disney do anything bad to any KH game? o_o
-
An important message from Dylan :D
Duh, I'm always looking at EVERYONE's profiles. When I see someone whose profile I haven't seen... let's have a look! IDK... I'm curious about the age and the gender of the users. Also... how old are u? U didn't put it in ur profile lol