Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHnub

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KHnub

  1. KHnub replied to KHnub's topic General Discussion
    Will you be my lover? We can be sexy lovers forever<3 ...LOL
  2. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    -Walks away with a "-________________-" face-
  3. KHnub replied to KHnub's topic General Discussion
    I'm so tired I got 3 hours of sleep and I've been unable to sleep since the pains in my stomach... Oh and Kairi, can I ask you something?
  4. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    -Leaves anyway, locking the door behind me- >_>
  5. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    Can I come up and leave them down here Larxy ?
  6. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    Kay ... Now where's Jeny? .. LOL I hope she reads this
  7. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    I don't want you, I want everyone to want me. Does that make sense?
  8. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    But.. I thought everyone wanted me
  9. KHnub replied to KHnub's topic General Discussion
    Right! Let's give me more attention! I'm not feeling any better
  10. KHnub replied to KHnub's topic General Discussion
    LOL OH silly Cloud (:
  11. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    T~T That's it. I'm saving my heart for someone else now >_>
  12. KHnub replied to KHnub's topic General Discussion
    Random o.o
  13. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    Wait... Children?... But... -Heartbroken-
  14. KHnub replied to KHnub's topic General Discussion
    XDDDDDD. WHO ELsE WANTs ONE ? -obviously in a random mood-
  15. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    Hey look. I have 120 posts already o.o
  16. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    Everyone loves me -jk-
  17. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    >_> Am I that sexy?
  18. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    Everybody wants me, that's what's happening
  19. KHnub replied to KHnub's topic General Discussion
    -Kisses the stone- Hey sexy
  20. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    And I get a few countries Riiiiight?
  21. KHnub replied to KHnub's topic General Discussion
    Nyu. I'm doing it because I love you Just like I love cloud!
  22. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    Nahhhhhhh he didn't
  23. KHnub replied to Larxene12's topic Random
    Nu way. Cloud is mah lover <3
  24. KHnub replied to KHnub's topic General Discussion
    -Crycrycrycrycry-
  25. It's fine ^^ Everyone will get the hang of it sooner or later

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top