Everything posted by Lu Xun
- Have you ever thought of permanently leaving KH13?
-
what do you do when the woman says you are young and look too young to be a teacher? lol
that's ok haha I forgot to mention the funniest part, she said 'you have 17 and you look 17-, ifyou had 17 but looked 20~, then.." lol maybe they will call me a few years from now
-
what do you do when the woman says you are young and look too young to be a teacher? lol
hahaha thanks for the tip, I'll keep it in mind but just out of curiosity haha hadn't I told you I was 17, how old would you think I am by these pictures? haha
-
what do you do when the woman says you are young and look too young to be a teacher? lol
hahaha thanks never really thought that looking younger had bad sides haha
-
Lu Xun's status update
new pic took it today haha http://kh13.com/forum/topic/180-post-a-picture-of-yourself/?view=findpost&p=1646792
-
Post a picture of yourself!
lol how old do I seem to be? After today I am wondering what people think
-
what do you do when the woman says you are young and look too young to be a teacher? lol
this thread contains a link to a picture of myself hahaha see if you think I look too young as well http://kh13.com/forum/topic/85087-my-high-school-graduation/
-
Stopping by, hey everyone! How's it been?
kinodeee, how have you been brooo? Remember me? haha
-
what do you do when the woman says you are young and look too young to be a teacher? lol
hahahaha I was applying to be an English teacher at that course (btw I live in brazil so our first language is Portuguese, so a lot of people go to language courses to learn English) Well gotta apply to another course hahaha
-
what do you do when the woman says you are young and look too young to be a teacher? lol
she was almost like 'why are you looking for a job???" lol or maybe she thought I should aim for something better lol well the funny part was that even though she wasn't a teacher, she was a part of HR, she is 21 while I am 17
-
Lu Xun's status update
what do you do when the woman says you are young and look too young to be a teacher? lol
- Is a KH game included in the group of the first games you've ever played?
- Is playing video games your favorite hobby?
- Would you say that you have friends on KH13?
-
got something important tomorrow! wish me luck cya
hahahaha it's actually something good ahahaha I will tell you guys once I know the results
-
guys, if you ever have any question you would like to see as the Poll of the Day, PM me
cant forget the 'Another option? Tell us below!' HAHAHAHA
-
Lu Xun's status update
guys, if you ever have any question you would like to see as the Poll of the Day, PM me
- Would you have liked if Square Enix made a PS Vita version of the HD ReMIX collections?
- What do you usually do on your birthday?
- From all of the storyline playable characters presented along the KH series so far, which did you like to play as the most?
- If you could be a part of one of the Staff Teams, which would you choose?
- If you could be a part of one of the Staff Teams, which would you choose?
- Which of the following do you like the most to do on your free time?
-
Which KH game did you play first?
Which KH game did you play first?
- Lu Xun's status update