Everything posted by Maffy
-
What song do you think will open KH3D?
A new song from Utada would be out of the question since as others said there are some arguments between the company and Utada and personally I don't want a new song from a random person (though I guess if it were awesome, it would grow on me) so I voted Sanctuary. The game gives off just a Sanctuary feeling x)
- Who will you play as first?
- Who will you play as first?
-
Maffy's status update
Concerning a sequel to The World Ends With You, there may be something going on.
- What did you think about the updated TGS trailer?
- Maffy's status update
-
lol I just drew a quick draw of Crona from Soul eater and I showed my mom and she said "thats a r...
Ohh sry then x) But that just came that came to mind and laughed 8D
-
I'm not like other people.....i have a soul...
I'm a SHE!
-
lol I just drew a quick draw of Crona from Soul eater and I showed my mom and she said "thats a r...
Νοοne is sure abt her/his gender! Everyone is making assumptions since it's not official out. And I laughed cause in the manga right now she/he is rly far from being good x)
-
lol I just drew a quick draw of Crona from Soul eater and I showed my mom and she said "thats a r...
Crona isn't for sure a guy though :v So she isn't rly wrong saying a girl! I mostly lol'ed at the "good" part x)
- What do you think about the pets?
-
Chances are Final Fantasy X's remake for PS3 and PS Vita wont be released in English regions.
Well that doesn't say they won't come. Just they don't know yet :v Don't be too fast to judge~
-
Chances are Final Fantasy X's remake for PS3 and PS Vita wont be released in English regions.
First type-0, now this... wtf, do they intent to keep everything for themselves slowly? T.T
- What do you think about Neku's involvement in KH3D?
-
Maffy's status update
Neku will be in kh3d /uploads/emoticons/oishii-heart.png" alt=" I missed Neku ever since I beat the game 8D
-
I'm not like other people.....i have a soul...
Me? Hmmm, I would check but how can one check?
-
Can't wait for the remake of FFX
Not boo > YAY you mean! ^-^
- Maffy's status update
-
I've never played Final Fantasy X, but after hearing spoony's review, I'm not sure I want to spen...
WHAT? X is like one of the best games of the series ! I dunno the dude who reviewed it but he's wrong ! Now as for x-2, well... yeah not the greatest follow up ever but it was cute enough I can say
- Do you think they should have a WiFi multiplayer aspect in KH games?
-
I'm not like other people.....i have a soul...
A person with... a SOUL? Now I've seen everything~
- When we make video playthroughs, would you you want voice commentary?
- Are you going to Tokyo Game Show 2011?
-
How would you rate KH13? (1-10)
True , the news are rare but the site is still just fine popular . It's purpose is to give kh material, not fill the time gaps with something else . Then again I'm from the rare ppl who want it to just the way it is so just saying x) But rly rating for something like that is kinda pointless /o/
- How would you rate KH13? (1-10)