Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KingdomHeartsFan2100

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KingdomHeartsFan2100

  1. We are the only country that gets a special addition PSP along with Japan! But we are getting ripped off that it is just the psp with no special design. On playasia there is a PSP bundle with the special design and it is for the USA here is the link! http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9e-49-en-70-3uh1.html
  2. The Disney worlds are what pull the story together I think! Yes in most of the games it's all the same worlds following the same story. But there are not very many Disney movies to choose from. I know there are 747 but they cannot make the games to violent so those worlds are being used.
  3. I have to say....... Roxas's Theme because I love the piano and other instruments! Roxas being my favorite character makes why I live that composition even stronger! And also The Organization 13 theme!
  4. Ahhh I will have extra money from buying BBS so I am buying it!!!!! I don't care that it is in Japanese!!!! I think it will come out in the NA around christmas! Because they were working on the English version before the Japanese version right! The guy who plays Jiminy Cricket proved that!!!
  5. Well on Gamestop it says that pre ordering gets aGuarantied low price but it may come out and be 59.99. So you never really know. But as of right now it is 39.99 at gamestop, amazon, and Best Buy
  6. I have been saving for this game and a psp for almost a year!!! And all the hard work will finally pay off!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top