Everything posted by KingdomHeartsFan2100
- HELP!
- HELP!
- HELP!
- HELP!
- HELP!
- HELP!
- How are you enjoying!
- How are you enjoying!
-
I BEAT VENS STORY ON CRITICAL!
Good job! I beat Aquas story on Critical. Along with The final episode on Crtical. :-) good job
- recoded release
- Re:coded opening
-
Noctus better than Sora?
Well... I like the graphics on FF13 versus but. I can't see KH being like that. I mean I like how it's cartoonish. Because all of the Disney characters in the game are cartoonish-except for Tron- though in a way he is cartoonish. So I can't see the Disney characters being in CG: I hope that they keep KH3 cartoonish hut they improve on graphics for cartoonish.. Get what I'm saying??
-
secret report help
@supersonic You are very helpful. *sarcasm*
-
Re:Coded on PSP
Well it would be cool for it to be on PSP. But the DS is what were getting it on. And hey Atleast they are bing nice enough to give us Coded as an enjoin game. So I'm happy!
-
Final Bosses
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to Heike's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI would say. Not counting final episode. terra. Terra's is harder than Vens or Aquas
-
who will be 3ds villain
Probably one of the ansem people. Organization XIII. Or maybe Maleficent. But she died so maybe not her. Umm we don't know yet so those are just guesses
-
DID YOU KNOW?
I knew the yen Sid part. It's an anagram of Disney! Just like Eraqus: which is an anagram of square. The others (final fantasy references) I didn't know. I don't really play final fantasy so a lot of em I didn't know. But I did know the pride lands one the Mickey mouse being the protagonist one. And there was one I know that isn't in the list. It's sora was going to be a lion boy with a chain saw but because of Disney wanting to keep the game for kids they changed his weapon to a keyblade. And Nomura didn't like the Lion Boy idea so he trashed it.
-
Two Kairis O_o
Isn't that a cattle spire and a Kairi? Not two kairis.
-
BBS Final Mix interview, Re:coded trailer.
Re codecs graphics look sexy! Lol JK they look good though. :-) cool info on BBS FM
-
which team would win?
Ventus terra and aqua. Only because it's almost not a fair fight Bradshaw Kairi isn't a keyblade wielder. So she would drag Sora and Riku, though they are are very skilled.
-
God
Is anyone on this site a Christian? I am and I just wanted to see who is. And if anyone is. How did you come to know God. I'll share my story. My aunt said that I should read a man named Ted Dekker's writings. And so I did. I found out that he was a Christian author. I was fine with that because they were good books. I finally realized that I needed God in my life. I realized that I had fallen in love with God. Not the weird type of love but the love of a son for his father. It seems like a bad way to come to God. But that is the way it happened.
-
BBS (American) or BBSFM?
I say that the english version would be the best bet. You can always save up some extra change and buy final mix atba later date. But the English original would be good because you can understand the story easier. And when it comes to boss battles you can choose the best commands. Though the final mix version may have a Japanese to English guide. So I guess that you could choose either. I say you should get the English version.
-
the first time you played
I believe that I was six years old and it was the first Kingdom Hearts game
- New IGN videos
- Re: Coded