Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chaosx

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chaosx

  1. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's profile comment
    JESUS CHRIST SHUT THE FUK UP
  2. Chaosx replied to 4Everbee's topic Random
    I REFUSE
  3. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's topic Random
    YOU MAD A BAD IMPRESSION, AND FOR THAT, YOU MUST DIE.
  4. THE MODS ARE ASLEEP!!! FREEDOM!!!
  5. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's profile comment
    I do, A riot would be lovely. But I don't know how I would do that on here.
  6. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's topic Random
    I LOVE TO WATCH THEM STRUGGLE! Wtf is a shoutmon. Who tf plays digimon?
  7. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's profile comment
    yup
  8. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's profile comment
    Its a song by Three Days Grace btw
  9. Chaosx replied to 4Everbee's topic Random
    YOU DISSED HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD.
  10. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's profile comment
    Wait. What just happened?
  11. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's topic Random
    Then she probably doesn't know how to get it off.
  12. Chaosx replied to 4Everbee's topic Random
    HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU THREATENED TO KILL ME AND/OR DENIED MY SEXYNESS?!
  13. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's topic Random
    I hope that metroid is enjoying itself
  14. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's topic Random
    I KNEW IT!!! *Throws a Metriod at your face*
  15. Chaosx replied to 4Everbee's topic Random
    U JUST WANT TO HUG ME SO YOU CAN STAB ME IN THE NECK WITH YOUR KNIFE!
  16. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's topic Random
    *throws ax* YOU ALWAYS WANT TO KILL ME!
  17. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's topic Random
    U NO LOVE ME! U HATER! *THROWS CAT* DIE!!!
  18. Chaosx posted a topic in Random
    You know you have wanted to do this. You can murder pretty much anyone you want, but I'll focus on one. *Grabs kitten* say goodbye to your skin...
  19. Imma have a theme song when i'm done with you.
  20. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's profile comment
    WE HAVE TO WAIT THAT FUKING LONG?
  21. Lets start a riot! A riot!
  22. You shall be the star in my next guro
  23. Chaosx replied to 4Everbee's profile comment
    Yes. But you have to figure it out. I'm just a messenger.
  24. I'm going to kill you by rubbing your skin off WITH A KITTEN! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG AND PAINFUL THAT WILL BE?!

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top