Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chaosx

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chaosx

  1. Chaosx replied to Demyx Xymed's topic Random
    I demand a spot as the first mate. Yes, we should be pirates.
  2. Ooops!!! I Dropped a grenade in P50L's bed... Chao: 12 Marly2: 16 Demyx Xymed: 20 P50L: 10
  3. Chaosx replied to Demyx Xymed's topic Random
    Humans and lemurs and dwarves riding bears.
  4. P50L, Do you remember when you wanted to kill me? I DO. Chao: 11 Marly2: 16 Demyx Xymed: 19 P50L: 12
  5. Chaosx replied to 4Everbee's topic Random
    HAPPY LEMUR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEMURS FU*KING RULE!!!
  6. Chaosx replied to Demyx Xymed's topic Random
    You should start an army. I know that trend is over, but it was fun. AND YOU COULD PULL IT OFF!
  7. Oh sorry, I tripped you P50L! Chao: 10 Marly2: 16 Demyx Xymed: 18 P50L: 14
  8. Chaosx replied to Demyx Xymed's topic Random
    Omg. Ur leik Alucard and David Bowie mixed together. *Bows*
  9. *Kicks and screams* Looks like I hit P50L... Chao: 9 Marly2: 16 Demyx Xymed: 17 P50L: 16
  10. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's topic Random
    3 people wish I was gay. I can't tell whether thats a compliment, or just creepy.
  11. die demy! SOME1 PLZ HALP MEH!!!! USE UR GHOSTY POWERZ! Chao: 9 Marly2: 16 Demyx Xymed: 16 P50L: 17
  12. YOU DIE
  13. Chaosx replied to Demyx Xymed's topic Random
    Oh yeah? DEMYX IS DEAD REMEMBER?!
  14. I want to be a mod! I swear I would not change everyones posts to "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL". On second thought, i'm good with our current mods...
  15. Chaosx replied to Demyx Xymed's topic Random
    YOU, ARE AN IMPOSTOR!!!!!
  16. Chaosx replied to 4Everbee's topic Random
    I wish I could read my status in that. HACK IT BACK TO ENGRISH!
  17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw-J_TCa4ic&feature=related
  18. Chaosx replied to Demyx Xymed's topic Random
    Damn straight
  19. But, why is the rum gone?
  20. *COUGHWEEABOOSCOUGH*
  21. Chaosx replied to Imoore4's topic Random
    Time for my super sleuth skillz. This person is not active, so lets see here.Hmmm.... BY GOD WATSON I'VE GOT IT!!! THIS PERSON, HAS LEFT! I win
  22. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's topic Random
    I'm surprised, pancakes and turtles are all the rage!
  23. Chaosx replied to Chaosx's topic Random
    pfft. they don't sell black people where you live. nick would murder me for that sentence
  24. If I was on this list, my common gender misunderstanding issue would only be worsened.
  25. Ahem... You and I should, meet up sometime. *Cough*

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top