Everything posted by 13thSyndicate
-
Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Premiere Event coverage
It's getting cloooooserrrr....!!!
-
The Anti Projection
13thSyndicate replied to keystrike's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I do the same thing with walls of text, but the idea that the realm of sleep, and Kingdom Hearts, can be used to travel through time is indeed an interesting one.... there's a lot of science-babble in there, are you a budding physicist or something? JK, JK
-
Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Premiere Event coverage
And yet still no announcement of any sort of livestream. Hopefully there's something, though! And if no livestream, at least a video afterwards and maybe some new trailers or announcements or info~~~
-
The Anti Projection
13thSyndicate replied to keystrike's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Is it bad that that actually made sense to me?
-
Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Premiere Event coverage
Ohmygod, I'm already fangirling!!!
-
Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Premiere Event coverage
Yes. Well played, friend, well played. Raise your hand if you're going to stay up and wait anyway
-
Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Premiere Event coverage
If there's a countdown, there ought to be a livestream?
- Videos / <em>Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance</em> / Japanese trailers / Special Trailer
- Videos / <em>Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance</em> / Japanese trailers / Special Trailer
-
Report a problem.
I'm an AMV-maker who uses KH13's cutscenes to make my videos to. I downloaded the entire collection you had of the English cutscenes for Re:CoM, but some of them (Ijust noticed today, some important ones) are missing. It's also hard to find the English version cutscenes I want because soem of your numbering is off (For example, the conversations between Sora and Namine after Destiny Islands are marked "Floor Thirteen" rather than "Floor Twelve"). I noticed that your Japanese cutscenes are organized by their titles in the Theater menu, and I wanted to say that that would make it much easier to find the cutscenes I'm looking for if you did it in both, as I usually use the English clips. I'm not really sure that this is a "problem" per se (other than the missing clips) but I didn't know where else to post this. Thanks for listening to me ^^ Edit: The clip that is missing (that I know of) is the one called "The Only One WHo Can Save Him", where Axel frees Namine.