Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rikuluver15

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rikuluver15

  1. ... HOPE ESTHEIM!!!
  2. ^ why don't you??????????
  3. *changes avvy*
  4. I KNOW RIGHT!!!
  5. who else here LOVES Hope Estheim???
  6. Hope please <333
  7. hm... Marvel has animes now... At first I uess I thought that it would be dumb, but it actually looks pretty cool. I'm looking forward to the X-Men anime : )
  8. ...they have keyblade necklces at your state fair?
  9. Does anyone have any tips for FF13 on how to beat Hecatoncheir (Vanille's eidolon)?
  10. Happy b-day CK (hey that rhymed!)
  11. fail.
  12. rikuluver15 replied to Corrupted keyblade's profile comment
    Good.
  13. Top 2 are Angel and Icarus who doesn't love guys with wings lol Some other ones I like are -Gambit -Cyclops -Havok -Rouge ... There's still more after that, but there are a lot of characters from X-Men that I like
  14. strike raid
  15. it kinda gets annoying during the game though... -_-
  16. rikuluver15 replied to vanitas234's profile comment
    I know right? "Normal" is so boring sometimes...
  17. rikuluver15 replied to rikuluver15's profile comment
    Thanks riku. It's just like a summer workshop thing and we only practiced for like a week so hopefully everyone remembers their lines.
  18. Toaster strudels! Poptarts are okay, but they kinda taste...gross.......
  19. rikuluver15 replied to rikuluver15's profile comment
    lol I think i knew that, CK
  20. rikuluver15 replied to rikuluver15's profile comment
    I have quite a bit of make up on. I'm in a play tonight
  21. dodge roll

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top