Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rikuluver15

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rikuluver15

  1. ...JASON!!! <3
  2. Brooke smiled and gave Allen a hug. "I am so glad you're okay!" she said. "Y'know you can stay here anytime you want. It's fine with me." Brooke said. She sat back down on her bed and asked, "You wanna do something later? Like go see a movie or something?" She gave him a quick kiss and smiled.
  3. Brooke got Allen's text message. "I am ok, won't die, can I come by to pick stuff up?". She text back, "Oh my gosh Im so glad youre ok! And of course you can. lets hang out layer. k?". "Thank goodness..." she whispered to herself.
  4. i can only be on for 7 more minutes... crud
  5. I editied it because someone posted shadow so I put winnie the pooh but someone posted right before me so i edited it------------------------------------------------------- expiriment 626
  6. eeyore
  7. crap would everyone stop posting at the same time?! ^ antisora
  8. emblem heartless
  9. Olette
  10. Ienzo!!!
  11. rikuluver15 replied to Oishii's profile comment
    oooo... yeah van is pretty cool
  12. rikuluver15 replied to Oishii's profile comment
    someone please translate lol
  13. D-link
  14. rikuluver15 replied to Oishii's profile comment
    ...
  15. (I was talking about terras keyblade.) Yen sid
  16. disney castle
  17. ...
  18. nobody (and yeah it is earthshaker)

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top