Everything posted by rikuluver15
-
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! I need to find the English dub of the 'Tales of the Abyss' anime or I wil...
Is it not driving you insane!!!!?
-
rikuluver15's status update
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! I need to find the English dub of the 'Tales of the Abyss' anime or I will probably explode!
- Videos / <em>Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance</em> / English trailers / English Trailer
-
Anyone here a Christian?
Christian! I love Jesus and all of you who love Him too! It makes me happy that there are quite a few people on here who love God and Jesus! (heard something funny on a Christian radio station earlier. "You're not gonna convince anyone that the dictionary came about by an explosion at the printing press." You get it, right?)
-
Your Favorite Quotes From An Abridged Series
Screw the manga! I have the Philosopher's Stone!
-
Your Favorite Quotes From An Abridged Series
Hahahaha. It's funny cuz its bullsh**!
-
Last Post Wins!
YES!!! I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I DID!!!
-
Last Post Wins!
TEAM DEATHMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
The Bosses That Took FOREVER
Still haven't beaten Marluxia (MY L BUTTON BROKE!!!!!!) Never beaten Sephiroth Vanitas Remnant. The only way I beat him was using tornado like 6 times. (Still dont know how to with Terra or Aqua) Mysterious Figure (There's a reason the intitials for it are MF!)
-
Your Favorite Quotes From An Abridged Series
If only I'd brought my ninja water-wings
- rikuluver15's status update
-
Your Favorite Quotes From An Abridged Series
TEAM DEATHMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
What anime/manga series do you wish had continued?
Fullmetal Alchemist... I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! I know the story wrapped up, but still, it'd be fun to see what happens afterwards.
-
Your Favorite Quotes From An Abridged Series
David Bowie-sensei-senpai-sensei-san-samaaaaaaa!!!!!! Kun...!
-
Werewolves, Vampires, and Hunters OH MY
"Yeah. Alright." Lucia said to Lilith sarcastically. We shouldn't have let him come here. she thought. Lilith said something about him 'giving me a scar'. It may not have happened during our fight, but surely it can easily happen some other time. The moment he seems the least bit suspicious, I'm killing him. The truth was, she couldn't stand him at all, which was evident, and if she had the proof of him being nothing but trouble, he would've been gone already. "Well, you might as well find a place to sleep here." Lucia said to Tony. "Can't have you off killing our food source." Maybe she'd just try to kill him while he was asleep.
-
rikuluver15's status update
I'm already preparing for our school musical, in summer. I JUST WANT A LEAD ROLE SO BAD!
-
Your Favorite Quotes From An Abridged Series
I guess they just couldn't handle...MY PURPLE EYES.
-
Blind Typing
I'm typing on an ipod Im typubg on ab ipig Close enough........ (Wtf is an ipig...?)
-
Werewolves, Vampires, and Hunters OH MY
"Yes." Lucia said. "It's deeper into the woods. We will show you." She glared at Tony, still not liking the idea of having an alliance with a werewolf. Lucia and Lilith took Tony further into the woods until they came along a small abandoned house. "We suppose it belonged to a hunter or somethinng of that nature" Lucia stated. "And however run-down it is, it's better than nothing." Lucia walked inside. "Make yourself at home, I guess."
-
Werewolves, Vampires, and Hunters OH MY
(Yup, CK, you were right. She WOULD flip.)
-
Werewolves, Vampires, and Hunters OH MY
Lucia's eyes widened as she heard her sister's decision. "Stay with him?! He just tried to kill me--" she cut herself off, remembering she was trying to kill him as well. And Lilith was right. They were indeed similar. And they all did have the same motives. Relectantly, she walked up and faced Tony. "Fine." she said. "But if I even sense ANYTHING suspicious about you, you're gone."
-
Werewolves, Vampires, and Hunters OH MY
Lucia laughed to herself. Vampires and werewolves not being very different. "Well, I suppose, if you think about it that way." she said, mostly to herself. "If that's all you wanted to say, we should part ways now. No point in staying with this mutt. Right, Lilith?" Lucia turned toward her.
-
Werewolves, Vampires, and Hunters OH MY
(omg you're killing me CK...)
-
Werewolves, Vampires, and Hunters OH MY
"Wait. I don't think he wants to hurt us." Lucia said. Even though they were just in an almost fight to the death, she had some sort of respect for him. As a fighter maybe. Or maybe it was just something about him that she sensed. Whatever it was, it disPpeared quickly. She took a couple steps toward him. "So, why exactly are you still here, mutt?" she scoffed.
-
Werewolves, Vampires, and Hunters OH MY
(Pay no attention to this post. Thanks )