Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rikuluver15

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rikuluver15

  1. Lucia put her hand on her cheek as she watched her sister walk off. She was speechless. They had never fought like this. It was almost scary. Lucia got all of her thoughts back together. "... Fine!" she shouted to Lilith. "I'm tired of you! You always think you can control me! But you know what? You're just as irrational as me and you know it!" Now that she relly knew her feelings, Lucia knew just how much she was tired of Lilith. "I'm done with you." Lucia said as she walked away.
  2. "No we are not!" Lucia said as she escaped from her sister. Partially with help from telekinesis. She kept her sister pinned to a tree, though it took away some of her concentration. "Lucia! Lucia let me go!" "Just stay there!" The bloodlust in Lucia's bright red eyes glowed in the darkness. She limped over to the tree where Tony was and glared at him. She extended her arm, pinning him down again. She had to release Lilith because it was tKing too much of her energy keeping Tony where he was. Lilith ran as quickly as she could over to Lucia and pushed her down. "Just stop!" Lucia lost her concentration, thus releasing Tony.
  3. Granted, but RDJ shoots his Iron Man lasers at you and Johnny shoots you with his pirate gun (im so creative jk) I wish I didnt have to get up early
  4. Lucia just brushed off Liliths attempts to stop her. She was determined now. She paid no attention as her sister climbed into a nearby tree. Lucia walked up to Tony and whispered in his ear. "I'm going to kill you." She said it softly enough so that her sister couldnt hear. Lucia swept Tony's legs out from under him with her foot, and he fell. "Honestly, you couldn't even predict what I was going to do? It was so basic." Lucia laughed. "This will be fun..." A sinister grin crept across her face.
  5. "We're not going. He wants a fight, I'll give him one!" Lucia shouted. She bent down beside Tony. "No cheap tricks. Alright?" "Lucia! You're not goingto do this!" Lilith commanded. "I'm older, so you'll listen to me!" "You're older by two minutes. I can do what I want. And besides," she looked back at Tony, "This dog can't beat me." Lilith gave an exasperated sigh, and had a worried look on her face. Lucia stood and released Tony.
  6. Granted, but you STARVE. I wish Spider-Man was real
  7. Granted, but it gets eaten by another cat I wish I didn't have to get off kh13
  8. Theater workshop starts tomorrow *squeee~~~~**
  9. Granted, but you don't get to play it because YOU'RE FROZEN IN TIME! I wish my friend would get on kh13 and roleplay
  10. rikuluver15 replied to rikuluver15's profile comment
    lol. AND IT'S VERY AWESOME!!! Except I wish people on youtube wouldn't spoil things. Now I know how it ends. And I'm only on like episode 8 of R2.
  11. Granted, but you accidentally freeze time forever (whoops ) I wish Spider-Man 3 didn't have such a suckish ending
  12. "HEY WAIT!" Lucia heard someone yelling. She turned to the direction of the sound. To her surprise, there was a boy running towards her and Lilith, carrying a tomahawk. She sniffed the air. "Werewolf..." she whispered. Lilith looked up in surprise. "Werewolf?" Her eyes grew wide. "We need to get out of here!" Lucia scoffed. "Are you joking? Surely we can handle this dog." The boy was mere feet away from them before Lucia used her powers on him. She decided to toy with him a bit and just trip him by holding his feet in place, making the rest of his body fall to the ground. She extended her hand and used her telekinesis to keep him pinned down. Lilith just watched. "Lucia... Be careful with him." "Relax. I won't hurt him. ... Very badly." Lucia smiled. She lost the smile as she looked down at the boy. "And who are you?" she sneered, then took the tomahawk out of his hand and examined it.
  13. We don't have any that I like I'm just difficult lol
  14. Granted, but you start playing Birth by Sleep and the PSP explodes from the epicness I wish I had some food
  15. *Comes on this page and starts reading comments, totally forgetting about the video* *Video finishes loading* "HYPOCRITE!" "AAAHHHHH!!!! oh, wait...theres a video up there."
  16. We have like nothing good to eat. And I cant cook.
  17. Im hungry... And I smell chicken. MY MUST MY SISTER TORTURE ME!?!?!
  18. rikuluver15 replied to rikuluver15's profile comment
    HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!
  19. (Omg another X-Men fan ) Name: Zero Tsuki Age: 19 History: Born and raised in a family of mutants, Zero was taught that mutants should be ruling the world, not the ones being opressed. It was made very clear to her that humans were the enemy when she was 12 years old. Her family had been hunted down and attacked by an anti-mutant group. They had killed everyone and were targeting Zero, when her powers manifested. She fought back and ultimately killed everyone in the anti-mutant group. She knew then that she needed to do everything in her power to avenge her family, and make sure that mutants ruled, and the humans would be eliminated. And yet, she is jealous of humans because life is so easy for them. Alignment: bad Personality: Angry, determined, loner, sometimes confused and/or indecisive Appearance: Weapon: Pocket knife Sub-weapon: none Voice actor: Colleen Clinkenbeard Theme song: Paradichlorobenzene by Len Kagamine http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeVhHLggZ5U Mutant powers: Telepathy (Mostly mind control. Limited mind-reading.) Side: MoM/sometimes neutral X
  20. Granted, but they switch every single voice actor, and Bolin dies I wish I knew Japanese
  21. rikuluver15 replied to Yang's topic Random
    You are reading this (fact ;P)
  22. Finally ate sushi! YUM~~~~ California rolls

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top