Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rikuluver15

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rikuluver15

  1. Lucia instantly whipped her head around at the sound of Lilith's scream. She gasped in shock and bent down to help her sister. "Lilith!" The man was gaining ground at an alarming rate. Lucia didn't know what to do. Her mind went blank. "I'll get you, you ghastly monsters!" she heard the man shout as he got even closer. Lucia extended her arm to the man, and he slowed down, as if an invisible force was holding him back. He got slower and slower until he stopped altogether. She kept her telekinesis directed at him as she got up and walked over to him, still extending her hand. "Did you think you had a chance?" Lucia said and grinned, surprising herself at how vicious she sounded. She was human before, after all, and she should have some pity for the man. But, on the other hand, if she kept her human ethics, how would she survive? It had to be survival of the fittest, even if she discarded her values. "M...Monsters." the man breathed, the weight of Lucia's power pressing against his lungs. "Monters you say? Well..." Lucia whispered in his ear. She clenched her hand into a fist, controlling the telekinetic energy around the man and causing it to slowly crush him. "We do what we can to survive." She pierced the skin of his neck with her fangs and drank happily. She tightened her clenched fist a bit more and could taste the life leaving him and his blood. Once she was done with drinking, she released the telekinetic energy, making him fall to the ground. Lucia walked back over to Lilith."Don't think that you're not in trouble." She went over and helped her stand back up. "Since you just fed, your wound should heal quickly. But we must hide for now. The townsfolk are likely hunting us."
  2. New York. Definately.
  3. sooo much anime lately. my brain has had an overload Honestly. Have you ever just watched so.many.different series at once that you just cant sleep?
  4. "Be patient." Lucia said to her sister. Lilith was eager to hunt and quench her thirst, but Lucia had to be the voice of reason. If they went out now, they would likely be spotted. Lucia watched as the sun was slowly setting, the seconds creeping by like hours. The sun was still over the horizon, meaning they still had to wait longer. "It's not as if anyone will be suspicious." Lilith tried to bargain. "Everyone is suspicious." Lucia stated. "We would be found out." She put her arm on Lilith's shoulder. Lucia started to focus on her hunger. It overcame her. "I suppose... We could go a bit early."
  5. I finally got back on yay! And my friend crystalpoppin joined!
  6. Vampire (Also hope it's not too late to join ) Name: Lucia Beatrix Age:16 Gender: Female Appearance: Appearance: Telekinesis Bio: Lucia and her twin sister Lilith Beatirx were only 10 years of age when a clan of vampires wiped out their entire village. They were hiding in a tree when a vampire by the name of Xander came along and found them. He sensed a special ability in them and spared them by changing their life, forever. Allowed out only at night, they're thirst for blood grows stronger each day they go without.
  7. more people will have to sign up first lol.
  8. okay you can be Fang lol
  9. Who else is excited about the next, and last, book of the Maximum ride series? And how do you think the story will leave off from "Angel"? That's what this RP is about. (And there are spoilers for those of you who haven't read the book "Angel" yet) Maximum Ride is basically the story of 6 kids. What makes them so special? They happen to be not entirely human. They had avian DNA added to their human DNA and now have wings and other special abilities. Max is the leader of all of them--the flock. She is currently 15 years old. Has a relationship with Fang, and undecided feelings about Dylan. Fang is second in command and also has a group of his own mutants. Fang is also 15 years old, but younger than Max. Iggy is also 15, but younger than Max and Fang. He is blind but had plenty of skills to make up for it. Nudge is 12 and is pretty good with computers, and she's into fashon. The Gasman--Gazzy-- is 9 and his best friend is Iggy. He and Iggy share an interest in building explosives. Gazzy is Angel's brother. Angel is 7 years old, but don't underestimate her. She can be pretty scary with her telepathy. Angel is Gazzy's sister. Dylan is the newest member of the flock, and said to be Max's perfect other half. He has movie star good looks and loves Max In the most recent book in the series, "Angel", Angel is presumed to be dead after a bomb explodes while the flock is in Paris, but is later reavealed to have been captured by, possibly, scientists that are now doing tests on her. The flock doesn't know where she is so how will they find her? Rules: No godmodding No f-bombs No controlling other peoples characters without their permission (unless its something minor, like walking or flying) No killing other peoples characters without their permission, and don't do it until further in the story No text talk. Example, 'im gonna hurt u!!!!!!!' Posts must be at least 3 sentences long Characters (You must pick one character to be. If you want to quit the RP I will allow someone else to take your character.) Max- open Fang- Roxas1432 Dylan- open Iggy- rikuluver15 Gazzy- open Angel- venice365 Just post who you want to be and then I'll tell you if you are accepted.
  10. ^Compared to Alphose, maybeeee...
  11. EDWARD ELRIC IS NOT SHORT! HE'S FUN SIZED
  12. (HIII!!! I know I haven't been on in like forever, but I'm back!) "Hm... Kicked around and spit on huh? Sounds tough." Faith said sincerely. Her face slightly brightened (literally) as a thought came to her mind. "Well, How about we make a deal? You come to church a see me, and I'll see if there are any miracles that could be worked out for you. All right?" she looked at him hopefully.
  13. Thank you to everyone who reads ans supports my story but... I have bad news... I dont have access to where I was keeping my story. I APOLOGIZE!!!!! For now I can't really post anything, but I'll see what I can do. I really am sorry.
  14. I am Demyx. Hear me roar! *meow*
  15. rikuluver15 replied to rikuluver15's profile comment
    =P
  16. rikuluver15 replied to rikuluver15's profile comment
    ... I meant me
  17. LOOK WHO'S BAAACK!!!!!!
  18. rikuluver15 posted a topic in Roleplaying
    (I read +Anima not to long ago and I want to make a role play out of it) It's been years since the events of +Anima and the four main characters have lost their +Anima powers, except for Senri, and have grown up. Husky went back to be the king of Sailand, Nana became a seimstress, Senri went back to live among the Kim-un-kur, and Cooro...kinda just does whatever he feels like doing at the time (some things don't change... -_-'). Since Husky is now king of Sailand, the laws regarding +Animas have changed and now nobody is permitted to have a +Anima as a slave. Also, Cooro, Husky, Nana, and Senri all got married and had children, all of which have +Animas and don't know that their parents also did (again, except Senri). What will they do if they think that their parents won't accept them the way they are? Rules: No god modding Cursing is to be kept at zero (these are kids in fact...) Post must be in complete senences and need to be AT LEAST 3 sentences So I know that you read this, post you favorite +Anima character at the bottom of your character sheet Have fun Character Sheet: Name: Age (please keep it 17 or below): +Anima powers: Appearance: Which character is you characters parent: Bio (how they became a +Anima): Thank you to all who sign up. I will post my character later.
  19. Ariel was running through the school, looking for Beast. "Beast!" Ariel shouted. "HAAANKKK!!!!" "What is all the yelling about?" Beast asked her as he stopped her. "I-! Look!" she said and then tried and failed to use her powers. "See?" Ariel said, freaking out. "Hm... Interesting... Come with me." Beast said and then took her into a room that looked like a laboratoy. He grabbed a needle and took blood from her arm. "My apologies." he said. "It's fine." Ariel replied. "I'll analyze this blood sample and then report my findings to you. Until then, just try to relax." Beast said as he opened the door for her. Ariel walked out of the door and nodded. "Thanks" she said, and then walked down the hall to Allen's room. She knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.
  20. "Havin' fun?" Faith asked. She landed in front of the church she was at earlier and dragged Allen inside. Her body, which was nearly transparent before, was not anymore and she let out a happy sigh. "That's better." she said. "...On my part, I know I have a lot of explaining to do, considering the wings, flying, and being almost transparent earlier..." she said as she walked around and then sat down. "In case you couldn't tell... I'm an angel... I wanted to bring you here because you never come and it would be nice if you did. Oh, and the transparent thing...well... A few years ago someone thought that they'd try to burn down the church... I was one of the only people here, but everyone else got out safely... As for me...well...you know... But the church was rebuilt and this is pretty much the only place where I'm not transparent." she stood up and looked him in the eyes. "So... Why don't you ever come?" Faith asked.
  21. "Same here." Brooke replied. "And if you ever made me put on a cheerleading outfit and cheer I would be so mad at you." she laughed. "I'll go to your game, but I'm not being a cheerleader. I'm not really a cheeleader kinda girl..." Brooke continued.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top