Everything posted by Roxasfan0210
-
Finally bought a PSP Now I just have to find BBS....
thank you and I'll believe
-
Me and my mom are goign to live together cause my dad is wanting to get a divorce. she need me to...
i feel so sorry for u i can't live without my computer
-
Cant wait for trick or treating today!
same here
-
Finally bought a PSP Now I just have to find BBS....
congrats i wish i could get one
- Roxasfan0210's status update
-
Cosplaying as Riku this Friday! I am quite excited.
ahhh i want to go no fair
- Roxasfan0210's status update
- Roxasfan0210's status update
- Roxasfan0210's status update
- Roxasfan0210's status update
- Roxasfan0210's status update
-
Games / Kingdom Hearts
love this agme
- Roxasfan0210's comment on roxas-rei's profile
- Roxasfan0210's status update
-
KH music related questions
trust me the song are WORTH it and you'll love it in an instant
-
im a roxas fan
same here i LOVE roxas he's my favorite in the whole kingdom hearts series.
- Roxasfan0210's status update
- Roxasfan0210's status update
- Videos / <em>Dream Drop Distance</em> / Japanese trailers / Tokyo Game Show 2011
-
Hey! The name's Hayley, got it memorized? XD
hey I'm new to kh13 hope to get along with you guys