Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony17

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Anthony17

  1. Like he said but I think sora and riku will get the chance to see what it is before KH3
  2. Its a sword that can gather power and make a much better weapon almost like it but stronger and it looks different, plus it can give you just alittle power but not unstopable uless you gather many others like it, and I can't remeber what else it can do I had it written down on the drawing. its almost like a keyblade but no copyies.
  3. It really should, IDK whats up with the people who judge these games
  4. The Final Kingdom, its a weapon that I made up when I was young, got a picture of it somewhere. but not on here.
  5. They just be hating but really they try to show the weak parts of the game. plus if anyone knows the game is gr8 if they give it more of a chance.
  6. same here these were the shows that got me hooked
  7. One thing KH is a game where it wouldn't take as long as FF will so just hope it comes out in 2012, and have KH comes at least 2014.
  8. haha. That shows funny
  9. yea I remember seeing that, plus we have shorter lifes to they have on BBS
  10. I'm justt saying to make them little harder
  11. banned because I want the war again
  12. banned for having stalkers all on you
  13. banned for being confused
  14. banned because the war is over
  15. banned for having a <w> and banned for me being right
  16. nothing is wrong, banned for saying I hate the picture when I do like it
  17. Banned for teaming up on people ( ha correct grammer)
  18. Haha wow banned cuz some ppl care and banned cuz i can type without mistakes
  19. Banned for being a grammer police and when you type fast its different
  20. banned cuz it is sad that xion died
  21. whatever I still better, banned for having a photo like that
  22. Banned because I'm so much better then him
  23. Do anybody besides me think that final bosses are easy and they need to be alot harder
  24. banned cuz we get to carried away this
  25. banned cuz he do and banned cuz ur pikachu is like that

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top