Everything posted by Roxas_Axel_Xion
-
KH 3D Original Bosses Theories
If you read above then you would know that at the end of the newly released trailer does Ventus in his armor appear with the nightmare symbol emblazoned similar to the vanitas lingering spirit
-
KH 3D Original Bosses Theories
sorry if i was unclear you can include dream eater bosses too
-
KH 3D Original Bosses Theories
sorry if i was unclear you can include dream eater bosses too
-
KH 3D Original Bosses Theories
At the end of the newly released trailer does Ventus in his armor appear with the nightmare symbol emblazoned on his helmet and sorry if this dissapointed you but it is just a speculation thread
-
KH 3D Original Bosses Theories
Nah Itz due Wednesday and Yeah
-
Ugh, I have a lisp and I need to present a powerpoint to my Sociology class in 2 days.....I hate ...
Yeah I know......tried everything but nothing worked so guess Imma just be screwed for life
-
Ugh, I have a lisp and I need to present a powerpoint to my Sociology class in 2 days.....I hate ...
Oh that is pretty worse than mine......ugh but my teacher knows I HATE presenting b/c of my lisp but still!
-
Ugh, I have a lisp and I need to present a powerpoint to my Sociology class in 2 days.....I hate ...
Yeah but I get MEGA Embarrased and yeah it is when your the only boy in that class and every1 else are cute junior/senior girls
-
KH 3D Original Bosses Theories
Hey So I Need An Excuse To Delay Myself From Doing A Project So I Decided To Start This Topic Which I Had On My Mind For Awhile. So..................What Original Bosses Do You Think Will Make The Game My Guesses Are 1) Terra-Xehanort (Young) 2) Ansem SoD 3) Xemnas 5) Nightmare Ventus 6) Vanitias (Im hopin!) 7) Braig http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cool.png Some other Org. Members ................................ :ph34r:
-
Roxas_Axel_Xion's status update
Ugh, I have a lisp and I need to present a powerpoint to my Sociology class in 2 days.....I hate my life
-
Question for My Fellow KH Fans!
Thanks 4 Every1's Help.....
-
Question for My Fellow KH Fans!
Thanks 4 Every1's Help.....
-
Red eyes, Hunter of the dark(Spoilers)
Think of it Like the Darkside or Twilight Thorn....... :ph34r:
-
Question for My Fellow KH Fans!
um Kingdom Hearts >_>
-
Roxas_Axel_Xion's status update
Questions for My KH Brothers/Sisters.......How do friends influence your identity???
- Roxas_Axel_Xion's status update
-
Ursula may not mean a Little Mermaid world
Roxas_Axel_Xion replied to Voxeril's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)There isn't just 1 bar of health......theres TWO :ph34r: If You look carefully during fullscreen you'll see that she's missing a bar of health(a blank square in the health gauge) Also rather than a tournament mode, I thinks it'll be more of a world where you'll face past enemies(taken form from both your memories and elements from RoD) in order to get stronger or something(just guessin) Kind of like Chain of Memories! Um Yeah........
-
Kingdom hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance:Organization 12th
Roxas_Axel_Xion replied to Nick Sideris's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yeah Your right because that's waht vanitas looked like in the beginning in the manga
-
Kingdom hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance:Organization 12th
Roxas_Axel_Xion replied to Nick Sideris's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yeah Your right because that's waht vanitas looked like in the beginning in the manga
-
Roxas_Axel_Xion's status update
Dead on the Inside! Just found out that Mangastream is dropping all of my favorite series : (
-
Spoilers in the box art?
Roxas_Axel_Xion replied to animemylove's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)No, all box arts have some element of the plot involved! For example, if you looked at 358/2 days box art you could see a couple of plot pnts! The fading/vanishing background symbolizes a couple of things. First.....the fading/vanishing background can either represent how the story of that time was forgotten by every1 or how xion faded away from everybodies memories........Well that is the same thing. And also from by looking at the box art from left to right.....it tells you the story somewhat. Everything at the left is before roxas was born hence the whiteness. And when you go to the right you see differents pnts of the story. Roxas meeting Xion......Hanging out with Axel.......Meeting with Xion at the clock tower 4 the last time. And as well as meeting/battling riku.......and him w/ the digital twilight town(the computer that controls the program)
-
Spoilers in the box art?
Roxas_Axel_Xion replied to animemylove's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Box Arts always hold some element of the game in it! And I just noticed that mickey & sora is wearin the same thing! hmmmm
- No attack+magic+level up chip challenge......
-
Roxas_Axel_Xion's status update
Getting Ready 2 to 2 Super Bowl Party! (Patriots 4 da win!)
- Roxas_Axel_Xion's status update