Everything posted by tonytones89
-
red eyed figure theory
yup that was confirmed
-
Ventus Heartless
tonytones89 replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I understand it now
-
Ventus Heartless
tonytones89 replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)ok sorry
-
Ventus Heartless
tonytones89 replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Not push my personal agenda on a fan site lmao
-
Ventus Heartless
tonytones89 replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)twist words I did not..... But anyway then thanks everyone for there patience and knowledge then over the last couple threads just trying to cover all angles
-
Ventus Heartless
tonytones89 replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)understood lol
-
Ventus Heartless
tonytones89 replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I did lol lea said it herself but found that in an interview posted to see wat people thought of it and here come the attacks lol
-
Ventus Heartless
tonytones89 replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I'm not forcing my opinion on no one I'm just bringing up a very broad subject to look into a little further if you feel its not worth talking about then just don't post to it that's what I meant by kids is that they can't help but to post something without making it personal lol
-
Ventus Heartless
tonytones89 replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)it makes sense in this context"I'm trying to say that roxas is something more then just a nobody" if you don't see it that way its fine idc but say that not try to insult or get personal and no offense to you CLIPSE but I forget I'm dealing with a lot of children on this site
-
Ventus Heartless
tonytones89 replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)your the one content on just trying to bash me lol I just presented some thing and you could hold back from getting personal and you called me juvenile lmao posted something when your shirt fills in a little more lmao
-
Ventus Heartless
tonytones89 replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)And the reason for the post was not to present evidence that he is vens nobody but to present evidence that he's not necessarily soras nodody either
-
Ventus Heartless
tonytones89 replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)It takes more then the thoughts of some adolescent girl to make me feel bad lol
-
Ventus Heartless
tonytones89 replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I don't know guys if he is soras body and soul with ventus is heart does that even make him a nobody??? Isn't a nobody body and soul of someone with the absence of a heart?? Not trying to argue just on a quest for knowledge lol
-
Roxas' fate speculation
Sorry guys
-
Roxas' fate speculation
not at all I believe your on to something.
-
Roxas' fate speculation
Sorry guys
-
Roxas' fate speculation
Sorry guys
-
Ventus Heartless
tonytones89 replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)look from a interview with nomura himself just saying. Q2: Why did Roxas faint in Castle Oblivion on Day 297? A: Because he had gotten to close to both Sora and Ventus, his “real self”.Before Day 297 in Days Sora had been to Castle Oblivion, as well as the fact that Ventus is asleep somewhere in the Room of Awakening. Both Sora and Ventus can be called Roxas’ “real selves”, and when he felt their presence it made him faint. Will gladly send you the link lmao just saying its possible don't count that out
-
Boxart or subliminal message?
tonytones89 replied to tonytones89's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Speculation is killing me lol
-
Boxart or subliminal message?
tonytones89 replied to tonytones89's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Thanks XNAME and me either and ROXAS123 I stated something similar to that earlier in the thread read back
-
Boxart or subliminal message?
tonytones89 replied to tonytones89's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yea makes sense. that's why I think he just might not get through this one
-
Boxart or subliminal message?
tonytones89 replied to tonytones89's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I believe they get tested in there own way equally
-
Boxart or subliminal message?
tonytones89 replied to tonytones89's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)You said it yourself "to see if you have the will and strength" and I think yen wants to test sora's strength and will without his friends there with him furthermore hinting nomuras "unique ending" I think sora could possibly fail this one
-
Boxart or subliminal message?
tonytones89 replied to tonytones89's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yea but ECLIPSE sora always got his strength from the faith in his friends which is why I believe yen sid separated riku and sora for this exam
-
Boxart or subliminal message?
tonytones89 replied to tonytones89's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)And KISHIRA I think your right as well riku is fighting the darkness inside him in the special trailer one of the norts is seen talkin riku and says "you have learned to control the darkness inside you, somehow" or something just like that which is what I believe your hinting at