Everything posted by Nafees Rahman
-
Unlocked critical mode any tips?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)They are reset at level one but my plan is to kill r and r seal over and over and frootz cat for their dream pieces after I take their good commands of course How do you make them stars? ;w; I dont get it Does linking with your spirits in battle do anything? Im level ten in le cites de cloches or however you spell it and Sora is dropped out hes level ten and im about to start rikus and hes level six what do you think?
-
Unlocked critical mode any tips?
I beat the game in three days it felt short but I skipped most cutscenes so I wouldnt find critical repetive what tips do you have and what dream eaters should I use> I dont have the dragon dinosaur or tiger
-
Where do you get dark dash or slide!?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Thanks you guys are the best I can finally beat the S.O.B
-
Where do you get dark dash or slide!?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)i have sora and riku on their final bosses ;w; damn it
-
Where do you get dark dash or slide!?
I NEED IT FOR ANSEM Please help
-
Problems and Criticism With KH3D
Nafees Rahman replied to Karysonson's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I got the game day before yesterday and Im up to the final boss -
-
Dark aura glitch ;w; spoilers
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well I was in the world that never was and I used dark aura right when I was about to get attacked and I got attacked and I fell through the floor for two hours I kept it open to see if anything happened... nada
-
Dark aura glitch ;w; spoilers
I used dark aura in the world that never was and it glitched ten times and I lost ten levels and fifteen overall so I had to delete it ;w; I need another but I can only use it for rikus final boss second form ansem chaos form
-
Spoilers riku final boss second form
Ok so ansems laserz and those dark balls keep on killing me im grinding in the world that never was and im 40 now but wheres dark spilcer or should I not use it? My dream eaters are thunderaffe and keeba lion
-
Link Points
Nafees Rahman replied to wondermeow523's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Whats the easiest way to get it?
-
Best way to grind for level hundred or ninety?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well thats a bit obvious lmao and she meant for grinding really..
-
Best way to grind for level hundred or ninety?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)She likes maxing levels out .. I just need tips for her .. Ok theres a thing called... STATS SHE WANTS TO GET PWOERFUL TO KILL HIM EASILY Sigh
-
Best way to grind for level hundred or ninety?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Meh samething max level god damn-
-
Best way to grind for level hundred or ninety?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)She likes being kick ass but im really lazy I would only grind to eighty or something
-
Best way to grind for level hundred or ninety?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)She just wants to be really uber ( Nafees is back) and kill him without much of a challenge cause she level hundred(ed) in kh 1 2 com bbs 358 2 days and she wants to in kh 3d =.=
-
List of Commands
Nafees Rahman replied to Bigbadcloud's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Whats the mac amount of command slots you can get?
-
Best way to grind for level hundred or ninety?
Ok so I was wondering where I could grind for level hundred or ninety really well because I want to beat Julius easily with no damage and the secret links with no damage so Ill need to be powerful so just give me soem tips please I have lord kyroo and r and r seal for there ablities and such soo ...Help me and this is Nafees's friend by the way hes b$^* ass didnt get the game AND I NEVER LET HIM PLAY MWAAHAHAHHAHA
-
Kh3d Cool glitch (Spoilers?)
I god there can be so much yaoi after that first sentence
-
EXP Walker
The guide on ign said how to .__.
-
Sora dancing with his dreameater.
Nafees Rahman replied to Akiswonderland's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I think it depends on how you pet them like rup or tap or abuse
-
What does the newgame+ do? O.O
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Aw well I think 358 2 days had one in the jap version right?
-
What does the newgame+ do? O.O
Ok so i heard after you beat proud mode and you unlock critical you can make a new file over it and get some of your dream eaters and items but I still don't get it can someone explain please?
-
So what are you doing with your save files? and special restrictions
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Thta was sarcasm obviously and yes theres an ability you get in proud and critical that gives you a exp cap
-
So what are you doing with your save files? and special restrictions
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Alright.... I guess im thinkin to much since my 3ds is comin from canada in two days thanks dude
-
So what are you doing with your save files? and special restrictions
I dont know really I WILL use proud mode first then critical but should I replace my proud mode file? O.o and I wanted three files honestly one for a level one and other for no commands but whatever what shall you do?