Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason_Ireton

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mason_Ireton

  1. I preordered mine too, and I'm not worried bout best buy ripping me cause I had good experience when I did in store preorders for lion king's blu ray triology set and BoardWalk Empire Season 1
  2. Here's the full info bout the costuming ban http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/dark-knight-shooting-amc-theaters-costumes-banned.html
  3. I'm still hurt that one of my safe havens (theater) was smeared with blood shed. Made me sick when the gunman told police he was The Joker, FBI/Police admitted that the shooting disturbingly well planned. AMC theaters reported they will ban people from dressing up and bring fake weapons to permieres. http://www.examiner.com/article/local-theaters-change-security-after-colorado-shooting
  4. Is it here yet?? Only 10 days left ugh. But still I'm hopin to pick up my copy early by the 28th/30th
  5. I like the ZouElphant , aura lion Keenan tiger, yoggy ram Tyranto Rex and the panda
  6. Why is best buy get'tin knocked around?? I had good experience with mine, got my preorder for lion king's trilogy set on release day along with my preorder with BoardWalk Empire Season 1. Both were in store pre order
  7. This was almost a personal blow for me since my cousin lives near Aurora, thank goodness she's visiting our grandfolks in Cali, the min I saw the news I immediately called her to see that she was safe. Here's a quote from Mr Nolan bout the dark knight massacre (news title) The Dark Knight Rises director and co-writer Christopher Nolan released the following statement about the Colorado theater shooting that left 12 dead and 59 injured: Speaking on behalf of the cast and crew of The Dark Knight Rises, I would like to express our profound sorrow at the senseless tragedy that has befallen the entire Aurora community. I would not presume to know anything about the victims of the shooting but that they were there last night to watch a movie. I believe movies are one of the great American art forms and the shared experience of watching a story unfold on screen is an important and joyful pastime. The movie theatre is my home, and the idea that someone would violate that innocent and hopeful place in such an unbearably savage way is devastating to me. Nothing any of us can say could ever adequately express our feelings for the innocent victims of this appalling crime, but our thoughts are with them and their families -Chris Nolan
  8. I'll watch the cutscenes but I'll skip the gameplay since I want to experience it myself
  9. Thank goodness payday's tommorow. Course now I'm tempted to call my best buy and see my copy's in
  10. Very impressive, judging by the promo pics, tithe box looked thin, yet it's not too bulky and I'm glad the game comes in its game case (unlike B.B.S's psp edition)
  11. Gon'na start with beginner then play standard with the guidebook to help too (for standard)
  12. Lil Disney trivia, Pete's the oldest Disney villain and so he works as a respectful villain, his feud with Mickey's Gang are used as comic relief in the KH series KH 2: I was surprised to see him take part in the game yet abit sad when I learned he wasn't the tru leader of the Disney Villains (would've been awesome) 358 Days: he seemed to be alil cleverly focused B.B.S: wasn't surprised he caused trouble yet his questionable prison was answered for me. Should've stayed as Capt.Dark ReCoded: he actually had a great idea besides crashing various worlds to recruit the villains Dream Drop: I'll wait till Dream Drop is in my 3Ds

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top