Everything posted by Ligero_miguel
- KH3D - Secret/Hidden areas [Room Mod]
- Anyone here planning on going to E3 this year?
-
KH2FM Mod - Christmas Graveyard!
Thanks, I'll try to do more things! Thanks
-
KH2FM Mod - Christmas Graveyard!
Nice that you like it, I'm spanish so I'm testing things with spanish voices Well the complete mod could be with Sora Santa, I understand If you don't like it, or we don't have the same point of view.
-
KH2FM Mod - Christmas Graveyard!
Hey there:) I want to share with you guys my new mod. Enjoy!
-
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer [English Dub]
I decided to put english voice acting on the new trailer so I replaced the japanese dialogue quotes with the english ones. As you can Imagine, only the KH3D part is with the english dub. Enjoy!
- Have you watched a movie just because it was in Kingdom Hearts?
-
i'm mad at square enix
First they didn't show us THIS material: [3:29] AND NOW THEY ARE GOING TO DO IT AGAIN? I just can't belive, Square don't care about his fans. And YES Im mad at Square at this point.
-
KH3D only with English, French and German Subtitles
Ligero_miguel replied to Terranort9406's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)If it is not in Spanish and Italian WE WON'T BUY THE GAME! Si no sale en español e italiano !NO COMPRAREMOS EL JUEGO! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/kingdom-hearts-3d-localization-for-spanish-and-italian.html QUE TODO EL MUNDO FIRME! EVERYONE SIGN! FIRMARE TUTTI! If not translated: http://i.imgur.com/wE5lL.gif ALL FANS TOGETHER!!! SQUARE-ENIX AND NINTENDO LISTEN TO US! Copy and paste this in all the videogame sites you visit, and send it to your friends ES:Copia y pega este mensaje en todos los sitios de videojuegos que visites y pásalo a tus amigos ITA:Copia e incolla questo messaggio su ogni sito visitato videogiochi e divertirsi con i tuoi amici
-
European version of Kingdom Hearts 3D to contain exclusive AR cards
If it is not in Spanish and Italian WE WON'T BUY THE GAME! Si no sale en español e italiano !NO COMPRAREMOS EL JUEGO! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/kingdom-hearts-3d-localization-for-spanish-and-italian.html QUE TODO EL MUNDO FIRME! EVERYONE SIGN! FIRMARE TUTTI! If not translated: http://i.imgur.com/wE5lL.gif ALL FANS TOGETHER!!! SQUARE-ENIX AND NINTENDO LISTEN TO US! Copy and paste this in all the videogame sites you visit, and send it to your friends ES:Copia y pega este mensaje en todos los sitios de videojuegos que visites y pásalo a tus amigos ITA:Copia e incolla questo messaggio su ogni sito visitato videogiochi e divertirsi con i tuoi amici
-
KH3D only with English, French and German Subtitles
Ligero_miguel replied to Terranort9406's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)http://i.imgur.com/wE5lL.gif
-
KH3D only with English, French and German Subtitles
Ligero_miguel replied to Terranort9406's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)LA MADRE QUE LOS PARIÓ!