Everything posted by RikuVazquez
-
*comes out of bunker* Is it safe to post statuses now?
NO IT'S NOT SAFE
-
*comes out of bunker* Is it safe to post statuses now?
NO IT'S NOT SAFE
-
*comes out of bunker* Is it safe to post statuses now?
NO IT'S NOT SAFE
- Are you going to upgrade to Windows 8?
-
KIRUX! I WASN"T FINISHED!
I'm tired of this already, I'm going to see wat's aup at http://www.apple.com/
-
Sadly I must go. But know this, when I return, I will get my revenge.
THE RETURN OF THE SITH
-
Sadly I must go. But know this, when I return, I will get my revenge.
THE RETURN OF THE SITH
-
Sadly I must go. But know this, when I return, I will get my revenge.
THE RETURN OF THE SITH
-
Sadly I must go. But know this, when I return, I will get my revenge.
THE RETURN OF THE SITH
-
Sadly I must go. But know this, when I return, I will get my revenge.
THE RETURN OF THE SITH
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!
-
I somehow feel like this is all snow's fault.
IT'S MY FAULT!