Everything posted by Ultimosora
- Ultimosora's status update
- Ultimosora's status update
- Ultimosora's status update
- Do you prefer to play as Sora or Riku in KH3D?
- Ultimosora's status update
- What is your favourite AR card unlockable Dream Eater?
-
I love watermelon water
Blended watermelon.
- Ultimosora's status update
- Ultimosora's status update
-
I keep seeing hearts everywhere!
I don't know I've seen heart shapes in pretty much every building I'vs entered
-
Portal
Its not fake you can download it for the pc version of portal.
- Ultimosora's status update
- Now that KH3D is almost out there, can you say that it was one of the main reasons why you bought your 3DS?
- Ultimosora's status update
-
What anime/manga series do you wish had continued?
Fooly Cooly. I wasn't satisfied with the ending.
- Ultimosora's status update
- Ultimosora's status update
- Are you satisfied with the number of times you are able to play the KH3D demo?
- Ultimosora's status update
- Ultimosora's status update
- Are you taking part in the second KH3D pre-order giveaway?
- Ultimosora's status update
- Ultimosora's status update
-
Boishock Infinit found!
Today while I was at gamestop one of the games I saw was boishock infinite. And lots of people said it never came out.
- Ultimosora's status update