Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I♥KH

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by I♥KH

  1. Same And I think they tried to make it less weird in the anime. As many other things.
  2. Risette kills everyone. She's 14. Fine for now finally. U?
  3. Wonderland
  4. Gossips says it's cheap for a PS4 game, I'll probably get it.
  5. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    I'll make you Mikued
  6. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
  7. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
  8. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
  9. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
  10. The awkward momemt,when you wrote that, but you not even here.
  11. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
  12. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
  13. http://youtu.be/6c3B18gAJyc&autoplay=1 I'm dead inside. FULLVID: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4CtXcjib4o&feature=youtu.be&t=42s
  14. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    when you melt at sweetness
  15. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
  16. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    that's every mall when I browsing tumblr. And it's suddently appears
  17. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    No.
  18. I♥KH replied to I♥KH's profile comment
    I'm beary agreed
  19. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
  20. I♥KH replied to Inactive user's profile comment
    Go play spyro, crash,tekken, and buggs bunny. Best memories ever.
  21. Profile Teddie'd up

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top