Everything posted by pipexilee
-
What is your least favorite world in the Kingdom Hearts series?
Well, I liked Agrabah KH2 a lot, and Prankster's Paradise liked me too. My favorite world? Ahh, if it's gotta be a Disney World, I prefer Agrabah (KH2) . But if it's AAAALL worlds in KH series, obviously Radiant Garden (KH2 and KHBbS)
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D Final Mix
pipexilee replied to Kevin_Keyblade's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well, I'd like a couple of new bosses like Braig/Xigbar, Master Xehanort and another secret boss, Julius sucks! And I'd also like Isa/Saïx appear just like Braig/Xigbar: telling Sora what's gonna happen and why are they there again Ah! And obviously another secret final
-
Exclusives AR Cards in Spain GAME stores
Yeah! But we won't play the game in Spanish!
-
Exclusives AR Cards in Spain GAME stores
In Spain, buying KH3D in GAME stores, you'll get exclusives Dream Eater AR cards! http://www.game.es/community/blog/imagenesblog/2012/07/image/086332-p.jpg http://www.game.es/community/blog/imagenesblog/2012/07/image/086332-T.jpg
- Are you satisfied with the number of times you are able to play the KH3D demo?
-
When do you think we will be able to play the demo ?
I'm from Europe :okay:
-
Doubts
Here, we're gonna say our doubts of Kingdom Hearts
-
Who can get the X-Blade?
Sorry, but I disagree.I didn't come here for you call me noobPerhaps this topic is unnecessary, but I think that I know a lot of Kingdom Hearts. So, please, don't call me noob
-
Who is your favorite female character in the KH series
Aqua, of course. But also Namine
-
Who can get the X-Blade?
Why noob?
-
Who can get the X-Blade?
Yep, I know Venitas didn't get the fully X-Blade, but he could
-
Who can get the X-Blade?
Well, I think Riku can get it because he has the perfect control between light and darkness. Another who can be (anyone think on him) is.. Cloud! Think on it: like Ven, Cloud has his darkness personified. Venitas can get the X-Blade, so why Cloud cannot? Let's discuss! @pipexile