Everything posted by moonlightmidnight
-
I am still waiting for a reply haha
Here's another one, too
-
I can't believe that i beat Sephiroth 3 times!!!!
I feel like a nob now.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Try Gamestop.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
I'm a artist I draw alot.There's this one thing that always makes me sad. It's when I open up a manga drawing book and see that their drawings look superior than mine. Man it's sad when you think of this.
-
I can't believe that i beat Sephiroth 3 times!!!!
How!? That guy is almost invincible.It's easy if you have glide and when your level 70 or above.
-
Now that KH3D is almost out there, can you say that it was one of the main reasons why you bought your 3DS?
moonlightmidnight replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Most fans were like, " Must get the next game", while others spoiled it for themselves with the Japanese cutscense.
-
Lu Xun's stories : The Empire
Nice job.I see Kim will soon get his vengeance when there is another special event to happen in the future.
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Roxas + Xaldon days and Xemnas hr for NA.
-
Neku: What does the scouter say about its power level?
Axel's power level is OVER NINE THOUSAND!
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
When are you getting the English version of KH3D?
moonlightmidnight replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)When it comes out people.I'm not waiting for it anymore.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Do you mean Europe?
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Awww its about to rain outside again.Guess I want be able to sleep again tonight.
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
Lu Xun's stories : The Empire
The story line is really good.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Zexion days and Saix hrs for EU's release date Roxas + Lexaeus days and Larxene hrs for NA's release date
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Zexion days and Roxas + Demyx hrs for EU. Roxas + Lexaeus days and Vexen hrs for NA.
-
kingdom hearts is my life!!!
Same here because of the story line and how I want to find out what happens next with Axel, Riku, and Sora.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Same here18 days and 12 hrs Saix days and Zexion hrs
- moonlightmidnight's status update
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
Wow, I feel so comfy and drowsy right now. Well, I am in my bed, so it makes sense. X3
Yep. I fell asleep on my bed after drinking coffee.I also waked up at 6:30 A.M.
-
Have you already visited the now updated NA website of KH3D?
moonlightmidnight replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)It seems like there missing a bit of information that was on the Japanese version website.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Axel days and Zexion hrs for EU Roxas + Lexaues days and Larxene hrs for NA I became less excited about KH3D since the Japanese version came out, but I still preordered the game anyways.