Everything posted by moonlightmidnight
-
KH3D on IGN.
moonlightmidnight replied to Setrex's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Cool. Just a few minutes away.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I just saw the final mix cutscense to birth by sleep and it was both amazing and sad. Can't wait for kh3d to come out. My birth day is this Saturday. Maybe I can preorder the mark of mastery edition for my birthday. 55 days left for NA ^v^
- KH3D pre-order giveaway winner... and surprise second giveaway!
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)56 days left for NA.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
What is final fantasy vs xiii all about? I don't get it.
- Do you intend to buy the Wii U?
-
Hello :3
I new two. Nice to meet you.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D to appear at E3 2012
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I wish I can go, but good luck getting footage Oishii! 3 more days till E3 happens.
-
Videos / <em>Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance</em> / English trailers / English Trailer
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Whoa! Now I really exited
-
/<em>Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance</em>, Japanese cutscenes
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)The opening is epic and probably a spoiler for the ending of the KH serious.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)58 days now
-
Have you already visited the redesigned NA KH3D website?
moonlightmidnight replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Where can you find the site?
- Giving away a free pre-order for Kingdom Hearts 3D!
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yay! Only 61 days for NA and 50 day for EU
-
Can't wait for the NA version of KH3D to come out!
True, so very true.
-
finally! got the ultima weapon on recoded... now I'm gonna do kh1 or 2... just to kill time fore 3d
That"s what I'm doing,too. Though I haven't gotten the ultima keyblade in recoded. I have it in kh2 though.
-
Roxas kingdom hearts 2
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)nice pic
- Which of the two current portable systems do you now own?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Only 64 days for the NA version. Though I wish square-enix would of put the release date on July 14, 2012. I haven't spoiled myself yet, so yayyyyyyyyyy